Changes to armory are not enough

2 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

Besides that, Anet asked for feedback, and those points I listed where points ppl asked for.

If this is how you give feedback, wow.

FYI this kind of feedback anywhere in the "real world" will get you kicked out immediately out of pretty much any meeting or group. You might want to work on your language skills and/or manners. While at it, read a few guides (not necessarily GW2 related) on how to give proper feedback.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

FYI this kind of feedback anywhere in the "real world" will get you kicked out immediately out of pretty much any meeting or group. You might want to work on your language skills and/or manners. While at it, read a few guides (not necessarily GW2 related) on how to give proper feedback.

There's nothing called a bad publicity... Notice how many confused reactions the OP got? The post served its purpose even if the post is rude and ungrateful for the changes anet offered... Now anet will definitely look into the post and try to prioritise some valid points even if they are not relevant to the release objectives

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

There's nothing called a bad publicity... Notice how many confused reactions the OP got? The post served its purpose even if the post is rude and ungrateful for the changes anet offered...

The same could have been accomplished with a meaningful and constructive post where other posters might even have chimed in and offered useful further-going feedback. The entire thread would have been more constructive and useful.

4 minutes ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

Now anet will definitely look into the post and try to prioritise some valid points even if they are not relevant to the release objectives

Really, you really think the developers will take a post like this serious? Especially with the followup responses in the thread without nearly any meaningful contributions? Sure maybe, or maybe not.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

Besides that, Anet asked for feedback, and those points I listed where points ppl asked for.

Yes, Anet want's feedback ... clearly you need to look up how to do that properly. But most of the things you listed have nothing to do with the Legendary Armory so your complaint doesn't make sense. 

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

There's nothing called a bad publicity... Notice how many confused reactions the OP got? The post served its purpose even if the post is rude and ungrateful for the changes anet offered... Now anet will definitely look into the post and try to prioritise some valid points even if they are not relevant to the release objectives

No, they won't ... because it's unlikely Anet has the bandwidth to sort all these rant threads and pull out the valid points. 

Here is an idea: Provide good feedback and ONLY present valid points. Only then will it be MORE likely to be seen and considered. 

2 hours ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

How ironic, looking at ur feedback, u didn't provide anything constructive to the topic. U must be the guy who sits next to the Boss and always nods in approval🙂

Topic is Armory didn't go far enough by ignoring feedback, and it's a result of anets communication (asking feedback disappearing over a year that's not how u teamwork with ur player base)

here now u try again without personal attacks lol 

PS Legendary Armory is a Built template, they are not separated Universes. (even tho they have different names)

6 minutes ago, Balsa.3951 said:

How ironic, looking at ur feedback, u didn't provide anything constructive to the topic. U must be the guy who sits next to the Boss and always nods in approval🙂

Nah, I'm the guy who knows how to give constructive feedback if I desire to. You must be the other one.

Topic is Armory didn't go far enough by ignoring feedback, and it's a result of anets communication (asking feedback disappearing over a year that's not how u teamwork with ur player base)

If your past feedback was as constructive as the current one, well there you go: they didn't care.

here now u try again without personal attacks lol 

You're assuming I wanted to give constructive feedback and that you valuing that feedback mattered to me. Hint: it does not.

Hence I responded in a similar tone as your opening post. So, can we deduce from this that you don't value the developers to take your feedback serious too?

Edited by Cyninja.2954

3 minutes ago, Cyninja.2954 said:

Nah, I'm the guy who knows how to give constructive feedback if I desire to. You must be the other one.

If your past feedback was as constructive as the current one, well there you go: they didn't care.

You're assuming I wanted to give constructive feedback and that you valuing that feedback mattered to me. Hint: it does not.

Hence I responded in a similar tone as your opening post. So, can we deduce from this that you don't value the developers to take your feedback serious too?

my behavior is not topic, im not that famous. U can post to the topic. Stop derailing 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

Then the 'Topic' is irrelevant and nonsensical because the 'feedback' has almost nothing to do with the Legendary Armory or Legendary items in the first place.

Edited by Obtena.7952
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

Topic is Armory didn't go far enough by ignoring feedback

Feedback is not an order coupon. You are free to make any suggestions you want, and I am sure ANet is interested in getting as much feedback and suggestions as they can, but they are in no way obligated to act on each piece of feedback nor to implement each suggestion they get.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/9/2021 at 11:37 AM, Balsa.3951 said:

Ask Revenants about Bugs then come back to here 

And that, everyone is called "moving the goalpost". Thanks for coming to my TedTalk.

Let us see how many other logical fallacies we can dig up from this one.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 7/7/2021 at 10:49 PM, Sobx.1758 said:

WELL that's why we can't have nice stuff, this community is just hard set on crying and complaining 24/7. No news? Bad! News? Bad, because at the past there were no news and current new don't change it! No lege armory? Bad. Lege armory with no additional cost? Bad, because Im sUrE tHerE wIlL bE hIdDeN cOsT!!!11 There's no hidden cost? Bad, because it's stil BaRe MiNiMuM.

It's not bare minimum, it looks solid (if it wont be buggy) and well done. You want to cry, then keep crying but don't pretend "we can't have nice things" just because you're entitled and not pleased with absolutely anything.

Yes, pretty clearly it is you pointlessly crying. Most of the things you've listed don't even have ANYTHING to do with legendary equipment. And the one that does (choosing legendary footsteps) is just a bad idea and shouldn't be a thing 🙃

No news bad news, yes communication was silent a year, and now we have floating balls for another one, because anet didn't communicate earlier there were many ppl who prepared those trinkets in preparation for the armory. 

Community gets one news and suddenly acts out like yay communication yay, when from experience it will not be long till anet get full silent again.

Legendary armory is part of the Build template and yes they said template will cost nothing and then it did.

So excuse me my distrust since I have a better memory than u 

• Confused 1

Please post the quote of ArenaNet stating the Build Templates will be completely free.

Of course, there's this statement:

Your account will have access to three Build Storage Spaces for free. To obtain more, you can purchase them in packs of three in the Gem Store. For a limited time after release, you’ll be able to pick up a free pack in the Gem Store for a total of six free Build Storage Spaces.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/learn-all-about-build-and-equipment-templates/

5 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Please post the quote of ArenaNet stating the Build Templates will be completely free.

Of course, there's this statement:

Your account will have access to three Build Storage Spaces for free. To obtain more, you can purchase them in packs of three in the Gem Store. For a limited time after release, you’ll be able to pick up a free pack in the Gem Store for a total of six free Build Storage Spaces.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/learn-all-about-build-and-equipment-templates/

Icebrood Saga announcement trailer 1:04:50-1:05:40

Mike Z : '' Character builds and gear templates are coming to guild wars 2 in the near future. ( Mike explains how templates work). All of these content updates, features and quality of life improvements continue to be given free with no monthly subscription fee.''

8 hours ago, Balsa.3951 said:

No news bad news, yes communication was silent a year, and now we have floating balls for another one, because anet didn't communicate earlier there were many ppl who prepared those trinkets in preparation for the armory. 

What artificial problem are you even making up again? Floating balls have nothing to do with armory or communication. Time period when they didn't communicate has nothing to do with the period when they said they'll increase communication and they did.

Community gets one news and suddenly acts out like yay communication yay, when from experience it will not be long till anet get full silent again.

Again, what?

Legendary armory is part of the Build template and yes they said template will cost nothing and then it did.

No they didn't. Legendary armory is legendary armory, stop making up some random stuff.

So excuse me my distrust since I have a better memory than u

No, you don't.

(how many times are you usually responding to the same post? Another answer incomming next week?)

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Sobx.1758 said:

No they didn't.

No, you don't.

Just because you say NO loud enough does not make it true. Your posts are reaching troll status. Please offer some additional discussion besides screaming no all the time.

Edited by Turial.1293
  • Confused 2

4 minutes ago, Turial.1293 said:

Just because you say NO loud enough does not make it true.  [random personal insults] Please offer some additional discussion because screaming no all the time.

Glad you understand why I said it that way. But apparently it doesn't work the same when someone keeps repeating bs that matches your opinion, so the other person is perfectly fine constantly doing that, right?

And what did YOU add here in this thread? Nothing? Oh well, glad you jumped in and did exactly what you complain about in the same post.

Edited by Sobx.1758
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2