Slumbering Conflux not appearing in Leg Armory

Yes you did.  The devs posted about this.  Slumbering Conflux will not be added.  Instead, a vendor will be added at a later date allowing you to upgrade your slumbering one to a full conflux.  You can now use two of them as the unique property was removed.  Instead a toggle was added allowing you to toggle the appearance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Does anyone know the new recipe for Conflux? Wiki still has the old one. The release notes say the recipe for Conflux "has been adjusted to remove the Slumbering step". Does that mean using the old slumbering recipe now creates full Conflux, or what? 

Edit: see the wiki is updated now. All good!

Edited by Jong.5937

I had 2 before the patch.  Slumbering and non-slumbering.  Does anyone know if I am going to get compensated?  Since One is ALMOST useless.

I did this so I could have 2 legendary rings.  I do not raid.  I was able to get the legendary selectable stats with these 2 items.

Edited by Vooth.6807
  • Confused 3

1 minute ago, Vooth.6807 said:

I had 2 before the patch.  Slumbering and non-slumbering.  Does anyone know if I am going to get compensated?  Since One is ALMOST useless.

Compensated for what?  When they add the vendor, the slumbering one will be traded in for the non-slumbering one.  You will then have two Conflux to use.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Infusion.7149 said:

Just upgrade the second one to Conflux  it is no longer unique.

Good call, you are correct.  Conflux no longer is unique.  So when this vendor gets added in, I should be able to 2 of them.  Thanks!

I'm confused... I missed the part that Slumbering Conflux was going to be obsolete and crafted it the day before Armory so I would have two. (I already had Conflux) Are we going to be able to use both or is this like the ascended rings where you can't equip two at a time?

• Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Ali.1420 said:

I'm confused... I missed the part that Slumbering Conflux was going to be obsolete and crafted it the day before Armory so I would have two. (I already had Conflux) Are we going to be able to use both or is this like the ascended rings where you can't equip two at a time?

10 minutes ago, Suyheuti.1732 said:

I guess the same situation exists with Trancendence. Where can we use Emblems after all? Trash? 

The recipe to upgrade slumbering to full versions of both Conflux and Transcendence still work. You can use them if you don't want to wait for the vendor to trade them in.

Conflux is no longer unique, so your legendary armory has room for multiples of that ring.

5 minutes ago, Rasimir.6239 said:

The recipe to upgrade slumbering to full versions of both Conflux and Transcendence still work. You can use them if you don't want to wait for the vendor to trade them in.

Conflux is no longer unique, so your legendary armory has room for multiples of that ring.

I understood that. 

I have been keeping my Emblems to craft Transcendence and Conflux for a long time. I postponed Transcendence after announcing new amulet. Now trying to get missing WvW claim tickets for Conflux. The thing I'm curious is Emblems' future. What is gonna be? Destroy all of them? 

5 hours ago, Suyheuti.1732 said:

I understood that. 

I have been keeping my Emblems to craft Transcendence and Conflux for a long time. I postponed Transcendence after announcing new amulet. Now trying to get missing WvW claim tickets for Conflux. The thing I'm curious is Emblems' future. What is gonna be? Destroy all of them? 

Keep them as WvW KP. 😄

In all seriousness they might get a vendor value or trader , if a WvW legendary accessory isn't added.

Edited by Infusion.7149

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Brangwen Liana.5632 said:

I finally had the last map currency to make my Slumbering Conflux today. I followed the recipe expecting to get Slumbering Conflux, but I got the Conflux instead. No Slumbering Conflux. Just the 1 ring. 

Yes, as some people tried to already point out, there's no such thing as Slumbering Conflux anymore - it got obsoleted. The only people with it are those that have done theirs before the Armory and didn't upgrade yet.

Considering that you can use a toggle to disable Conflux' effects, it is of absolutely no loss for you. You either do the same work as before (if what you wanted was the slumbering version), or less (if you were aiming for full Conflux).

Edited by Astralporing.1957
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

• 2 years later...
17 minutes ago, Lillybug.5369 said:

why cant  i upgrade conflux  or make a new one, try to upgrade my ring but its saying i dont have one, plus im trying to make a other but mystic forge wont let me

There's no need to upgrade. If you still have Slumbering Conflux, just go to the Grandmaster Hobbs in Lion's Arch and he will exchange it for Conflux for free. If you have Conflux however, it's already an "upgraded" version and thus there's no way to upgrade it further. Not sure what you mean about crafting "a other" though - Conflux is not unique, so the recipe should definitely work more than once.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 2