Willbender f tier

RedAvenged.5217

1 minute ago, Noir.8561 said:

You are the one saying they can track you .

You can reposition/dodge if they get close , and they dont know once again where you are

Rather I can track them. But yes, I can. Even if you try to reposition with dodge. I can still track you, and pretty safely say where you are. Good players can do that.

• Confused 2

7 hours ago, UNOwen.7132 said:

Rather I can track them. But yes, I can. Even if you try to reposition with dodge. I can still track you, and pretty safely say where you are. Good players can do that.

You can dodge backwards 450 yards , forward , sideways , diagonal .

Maybe it not that good player can track you , but your skill lvl makes to them more easier to track you .

I hope your skills in-game are the not same as the knowledge of your  class

Edited by Noir.8561

Just now, Noir.8561 said:

You can dodge backwards 450 yards , forward , sideways , diagonal .

Maybe it not that good player can track you , but but skill lvl makes to them more easier .

I hope your skills in-game are the not same as the knowledge of your  class

And here is the thing. I can walk forward and melee cleave, and unless you dodged through me, it always hits. And if it doesnt, I know youre behind me and can aboutface and cleave again. See how easy it is to counter? No, its that I as a decent player, can track it, like any decent player can. You however are not a decent player it seems, so you struggle and incorreclty think stealth is good as defense.

• Confused 2

And here is the thing. I can walk forward and melee cleave, and unless you dodged through me, it always hits. And if it doesnt, I know youre behind me and can aboutface and cleave again. See how easy it is to counter? No, its that I as a decent player, can track it, like any decent player can. You however are not a decent player it seems, so you struggle and incorreclty think stealth is good as defense.

Meele attacks are 130 yards , while Daredevil dodge is 450 yard ?

If they cant hit you with meeles , they can't track you ?

Edited by Noir.8561
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, UNOwen.7132 said:

Oh no. 6s of stealth + 1 dodge = 1 dodge worth of safety and then getting AoE and being cleaved down. Or channeled through. Have you forgotten the enemy can still use those?

you are supposed to move and not stand in BP when holo is spamming nades at it, now that I think about it maybe thats why you had to reroll, stealth was too complicated of a mechanic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Leonidrex.5649 said:

you are supposed to move and not stand in BP when holo is spamming nades at it, now that I think about it maybe thats why you had to reroll, stealth was too complicated of a mechanic

Why would I be spamming it at BP? Im gonna throw nades at your location post-heartseeker when you go for the combo, and if youre not dead from that already, Ill walk forward and throw one set angled to the left and one to right, and Ill be able to tell where you are. Also I didnt "have" to reroll. I was still doing well on thief, in particular because I avoided stupid mistakes like using stealth as a "defensive" tool. But theif became a decap and +1 bot increasingly incapable of even fights, and I like duels. So Im on core Grenadier now. Which is more complex than thief, and anything youre playing for that matter.

• Confused 2

Why would I be spamming it at BP? Im gonna throw nades at your location post-heartseeker when you go for the combo, and if youre not dead from that already, Ill walk forward and throw one set angled to the left and one to right, and Ill be able to tell where you are. Also I didnt "have" to reroll. I was still doing well on thief, in particular because I avoided stupid mistakes like using stealth as a "defensive" tool. But theif became a decap and +1 bot increasingly incapable of even fights, and I like duels. So Im on core Grenadier now. Which is more complex than thief, and anything youre playing for that matter.

We can buff WD , to do the duelling part . And you can hunt them for easy kills .

Easily dispellable  Protection and not stealth to hide

Core with mobility   and not 15x stacks of Burn

Edited by Noir.8561
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, UNOwen.7132 said:

no need to get snarky man, I can get away from most kitten by using 2s stealth from signet of midnight and 1 dodge.
but almighty unowen cant with a kittening dash and perma-swiftness.
you need to realize that every single blindly thrown aoe that doesnt hit is another skill that you dont have to dodge later, if holo kitten blasts all 4 nades sure, he might force 1 dodge out of you, but you trade 1 dodge + stealth for 4 skills anyways, then you have freedom to use healing skill with 0 chance of being interrupted and have an advantage of opening strike,
Its funny how all the classes with weak access to stealth skills are telling you that they can and do use stealth defensively and its really good but somehow you struggle of kittening thief. And its not oponent issue, I play against rank 1 and 2 duos all the time, and if top 20 players cant realistically do anything about stealth then you wont either my dude.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Leonidrex.5649 said:

no need to get snarky man, I can get away from most kitten by using 2s stealth from signet of midnight and 1 dodge.
but almighty unowen cant with a kittening dash and perma-swiftness.
you need to realize that every single blindly thrown aoe that doesnt hit is another skill that you dont have to dodge later, if holo kitten blasts all 4 nades sure, he might force 1 dodge out of you, but you trade 1 dodge + stealth for 4 skills anyways, then you have freedom to use healing skill with 0 chance of being interrupted and have an advantage of opening strike,
Its funny how all the classes with weak access to stealth skills are telling you that they can and do use stealth defensively and its really good but somehow you struggle of kittening thief. And its not oponent issue, I play against rank 1 and 2 duos all the time, and if top 20 players cant realistically do anything about stealth then you wont either my dude.

Youre the one who started the snark. Anyway, if thats enough to get away from people, theyre not good. Theyre really bad. Because even though Signet of Midnight is better than any stealth theif has, its still not good.

Yeah, except cooldowns on most AoEs arent very high, melee cleave is literally free, and its damage you have to dodge or you get hit by it, while you cant fight back. The stealth user is not the one winning that exchange. Its the one who faces him. Also, if youre against bad players, you can use stealth defensively on thief. I dont count it though, because theyre bad players. Besides, thief has more stealth access, but thief has *worse* stealth access than other classes, as its much slower and more predictable. Not that that makes stealth a good defensive tool for the other classes either. 

• Confused 2

Youre the one who started the snark. Anyway, if thats enough to get away from people, theyre not good. Theyre really bad. Because even though Signet of Midnight is better than any stealth theif has, its still not good.

Yeah, except cooldowns on most AoEs arent very high, melee cleave is literally free, and its damage you have to dodge or you get hit by it, while you cant fight back. The stealth user is not the one winning that exchange. Its the one who faces him. Also, if youre against bad players, you can use stealth defensively on thief. I dont count it though, because theyre bad players. Besides, thief has more stealth access, but thief has *worse* stealth access than other classes, as its much slower and more predictable. Not that that makes stealth a good defensive tool for the other classes either. 

You can get out the auto attack (130 yards) with the Dodge (450yard) .

You can Backstab him , or run away with stealth

You can use Black Powder + https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bounding_Dodger  for safer stealths

Or https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Blinding_Powder

Edited by Noir.8561
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1