Patch out, no balance

Lighter.5631

@Lighter.5631 said:actually they fixed scourge and nerfed rock gazelle, im happy :)

nomore 8k gazelle hit on druid :D

The scourge change will barely be noticeable in PvP it will be noticable in PvE where you'd normally get 4 hits and now only get 1 but in PvP scourges use sand savant so at most get 2 hits and that's only if you are beside both the shade AND the necro which is often not the case.

@Drekor.5217 said:

@Lighter.5631 said:actually they fixed scourge and nerfed rock gazelle, im happy :)

The scourge change will barely be noticeable in PvP it will be noticable in PvE where you'd normally get 4 hits and now only get 1 but in PvP scourges use sand savant so at most get 2 hits and that's only if you are beside both the shade AND the necro which is often not the case.

i thought they also fixed f5 desert shroud procing dhummfire per tick

@Halikus.1406 said:Well... to another game until they fix this mess, in another 2 years probably, disappointed. I'm not giving chances anymore until it is playable again.

Until we have a new design team and a new balance team, it will be the same mess over and over again. 5 years with the same rinse+repeat mess should've been a wake up call long time ago.

" When Someone Keeps Making Same Mistakes Over And Over Again, It's No Longer A Mistake. It's A Habit "

@Arcaedus.7290 said:

@Evilek.5690 said:Only Scourge shade fix = 4x warrior in every single matches.

No not really.... Scourges use Sand Savant GM trait (1 big sandy boi instead of 3 smaller ones) so this bug fix did absolutely nothing to them.

Still gonna be SB-Scourge-FB bunker city for another 1-3 weeks.

It actually did do something though. You're forgetting that the attacks that come of the scourge themselves does stack with shades, which is presumably fixed.

I'm testing now

EDIT: I'm wrong. The attacks that come from the necro still stack with shade attacks. Also F5 still pulses Dhuumfire. (but only from the shade, not from the player)

EDIT2: I forgot to download the patch and still had the old version.

I think > @Obindo.6802 said:

They balance 1 week after season ends.I think it's actually 2-3 weeks after the season and it will probably come with the new amulets. So either end of October early November. As much as I want a balance patch to happen, I don't know why people thought it would happen so soon, leading to disappointment.

@ZhouX.8742 said:

You sound as if they're not going to absolutely destroy the warrior class when the actual balance patch comes out.

i dont really care about warrior balance, if they want to gut it, fine i don't care, not like i think its super op or anything, its fine 1v1, it only excel in 1v2+, but so is a lot of HoT builds. also im confident that warrior will definitely 100% get compensated in power damage, so yea..

@Lyger.5429 said:I think > @Obindo.6802 said:

They balance 1 week after season ends.I think it's actually 2-3 weeks after the season and it will probably come with the new amulets. So either end of October early November. As much as I want a balance patch to happen, I don't know why people thought it would happen so soon, leading to disappointment.

Aight, thought it was 1 week, either way, it's not supposed to be when the season ends, idk why people are complaining.

Archived