Revenant completely bugged since patch (June 9, 2020)

Here too on login my rev stances were removed, when i tried to look at builds: crash

Not only rev, all my 3 accounts crash into serious error has occurred when I clic on build tab, so i can't even change old characters

It also crashes on other classes : deadeye and reapers, haven't tested other classes

It crashes in gw2launcher, also if i run it normally, after cache clear

I can run all accouns, do all, except clic builds

Also the single account client repair ends in not responding after some time

worked fine this morning before patch June 9th

just loaded recent patch - no fixsame crash on clicking build icon

worked fine before June 9th patch, so no blabla about background programs

judging number of reports its something we have to wait for anet to fix

as you can't change or set builds now, I think it merrits priority over minor glitches

This may help other classes, but for Rev, using the build load-out shortcuts gets around the crash. The legends and utilities still glitch out but that goes away once you re-assign the legends. If you don't have a build load-out then you're unfortunately SOL until they fix this.

@Eulefant.9624 said:Here too on login my rev stances were removed, when i tried to look at builds: crash

Not only rev, all my 3 accounts crash into serious error has occurred when I clic on build tab, so i can't even change old characters

It also crashes on other classes : deadeye and reapers, haven't tested other classes

You likely have a Rev build stored in account-wide storage, which is causing the problem. Its a client bug, not repairable.

This has been an issue ever since they first came out with the build sharing which some cases it can be the icons that represent the skills out of your normal placement, also it can be changed where randomly every skill is the same skill, where they all look like one skill but are actually just placed out of order, and then the ones where you have no skills at all. Is why a lot of videos you see of people still roaming like to target revs on mounts in wvw because this bug/glitches along with the buggy dismount warclaw skill will do this so its a high chance the player being dismounted can't fight back So there is that counter play anet is always talking about and their next level balancing abilities.

@Hannelore.8153 said:

@Eulefant.9624 said:Here too on login my rev stances were removed, when i tried to look at builds: crash

You likely have a Rev build stored in account-wide storage, which is causing the problem. Its a client bug, not repairable.

So what, do we have to delete our Rev's for it to be fixed? Cause if so this game and Anet are trash. my most played is my rev and it has all my best stuff on it. This is just frustrating cause until now I have had no problems with the game and the fact that we haven't heard anything on a bug that is literally game breaking. also this has infected all my characters of each and every class.

My Herald had the problem after the update of her TWO STANCES and the 6-10 Skills missing. :astonished:

So I exited GW2 completely and restarted it. Upon loading my Herald again, she still was missing the above Stances and Skills. So I changed to my #1 Build Template via hot key and selected the Dragon and Demon stances. Upon doing this the respective 6-10 skills returned. I then changed to my #2 Build Template and did the same thing and got the same result. Lastly, I jumped into the water and performed the re-select of Stances/Skills. (I entered WvW just to make sure it was stable and it was thankfully fine.) :sweat_smile: :+1:

I went on to play for a couple of hours... no further problems. My client never crashed and my Stances and Skills remained intact.

I don't think all people are affected, as I was able to play alacrity renegade after fixing the legends and when I joined a bunch of strikes to test it out I saw there were other renegades playing too.

Do note I use equipment templates (power,alac,condi) but not build storage for revenant.

@SuperBacon.5726 said:

So what, do we have to delete our Rev's for it to be fixed? Cause if so this game and Anet are trash. my most played is my rev and it has all my best stuff on it. This is just frustrating cause until now I have had no problems with the game and the fact that we haven't heard anything on a bug that is literally game breaking. also this has infected all my characters of each and every class.

Do NOT delete your Revenant. Wait for ArenaNet to fix this. They will. Hopefully soon. I don't understand why it isn't fixed yet as this bug impacts most Revenants as far as I can see. Workarounds published here don't work for me. I can't play my Revenant at the moment.