Remove sky hammer from ranked

Faux Play.6104

@silent killer.5732 said:

@"Faux Play.6104" said:Either remove it or rework the hammer room. Right now it is way too scourge friendly.

You guys never quit!

The scourge already nerfed to the ground and you still trying to find anything to drag the scourge in any ( changing, removing, nerfing) conversations

idk how it will be with next "balance" patch but still after nerfs its hard to face to face with scourge and his massively condi application with big aoe ammunition skillsand still easier to fight with spellbreaker than with scourge..fight maybe longer but you wont die in just 1-2 sec if you dont cleanse

@paShadoWn.5723 said:

@Vertep.2498 said:but you wont die in just 1-2 sec if you dont cleanseDPS maniac (cleanse does not do DAMAGES!!1!1) detected.

lol? many skills with cleanse on utility can be instant without cast time but it have limited use.I fought not only once with scourge and do you know what? once I used 1st cleanse then in next 1 sec got reapplied 20 stacks of 3 different condis, fast used 2nd cleanse and do you know what again? same, again ot in just 1 sec 20 stacks of few different condis, on most classes you have limited cleansing where you cant spam it like guardian while against spellbreaker just look on him and dont attack when he is in defensive mode (not attacking you also)

to survive scourge you need literally a tons of cleasne which is maybe jsut on 2 classes with viable builds for this to not be useless in other aspects of pvp

@Vertep.2498 said:

@paShadoWn.5723 said:

@Vertep.2498 said:but you wont die in just 1-2 sec if you dont cleanseDPS maniac (cleanse does not do DAMAGES!!1!1) detected.

lol? many skills with cleanse on utility can be instant without cast time but it have limited use.I fought not only once with scourge and do you know what? once I used 1st cleanse then in next 1 sec got reapplied 20 stacks of 3 different condis, fast used 2nd cleanse and do you know what again? same, again ot in just 1 sec 20 stacks of few different condis, on most classes you have limited cleansing where you cant spam it like guardian while against spellbreaker just look on him and dont attack when he is in defensive mode (not attacking you also)

to survive scourge you need literally a tons of cleasne which is maybe jsut on 2 classes with viable builds for this to not be useless in other aspects of pvp

Condi cleanses are pointless vs Scourge. You need hard mitigation, in the form of either dodging / blocking the skills or having resistance up. Doesn't matter how many cleanses you have if you keep on face-tanking their shades.

@Faux Play.6104 said:Either remove it or rework the hammer room. Right now it is way too scourge friendly.

You guys never quit!

The scourge already nerfed to the ground and you still trying to find anything to drag the scourge in any ( changing, removing, nerfing) conversations

Scourge never got nerfed, it got fixed lol. Its still very strong without the stackable shades bug abuse.

Either way, the OP is asking for a map change not a Scourge nerf, and i'd agree. Skyhammer is probably my least favorite map since PoF (among those enabled in ranked.)

Forcing teamfights in a tiny room while giving every new Elite a metric-ton of AoE skills isn't particularily great gameplay.

Just send one power oriented person in with heavy range pressure to lay into the scourge from the balcony.

But yeah, I can see how scourge would be bad for skyhammer. Its easier to tweak a class than to tweak a stage, IMO; but I remember last time skyhammer caused grief with the open walls and platforms they changed the stage instead of messing with scorpion wire/fearmeta.

@Loop.8106 said:

@Vertep.2498 said:

@paShadoWn.5723 said:

Condi cleanses are pointless vs Scourge. You need hard mitigation, in the form of either dodging / blocking the skills or having resistance up. Doesn't matter how many cleanses you have if you keep on face-tanking their shades.

HA and this is it!you are mostly jsut fucked y scourge if you arnt guard or warrior (the only classes with viable access to resistance) and then its pointless to even go close to scourge while against spellbreaker you still can fight/kite him without dying while with scourge just 1-2 seconds and gg

@Faux Play.6104 said:Either remove it or rework the hammer room. Right now it is way too scourge friendly.

You guys never quit!

Actually scourge is still incredibly strong with the right support - which they nearly always get. Still a top choice for high level spvp. I don't like Skyhammer, but I am sure some people do but I don't agree with removing maps only because they favor certain classes

@Vertep.2498 said:

@paShadoWn.5723 said:

I personally have 6 cleanse methods within 7 seconds on a CD of about 25.

Also aoe team clease

@Griever.8150 said:

You guys never quit!

Scourge never got nerfed, it got fixed lol. Its still very strong without the stackable shades bug abuse.

Either way, the OP is asking for a map change not a Scourge nerf, and i'd agree. Skyhammer is probably my least favorite map since PoF (among those enabled in ranked.)

Forcing teamfights in a tiny room while giving every new Elite a metric-ton of AoE skills isn't particularily great gameplay.

Derailing thread, but didn't you used to play WoW? I feel like I've seen you on the arena forums a lot.

@Azure The Heartless.3261 said:Just send one power oriented person in with heavy range pressure to lay into the scourge from the balcony.

But yeah, I can see how scourge would be bad for skyhammer. Its easier to tweak a class than to tweak a stage, IMO; but I remember last time skyhammer caused grief with the open walls and platforms they changed the stage instead of messing with scorpion wire/fearmeta.

The problem is the ranged person does not have enough room. The scouge can cover both platforms and the center. Also it is easy to dodge/leap out of the hammer room, but you can't knock someone out.

Skyhammer is still a bad map to play on. If I had one choice of excluding a map from my roster it would be this one. The gameplay on it isn't bad, it is quite good. The problem is because the game camera is so bad in PvP you can can't see what what you are doing most of the time because of all the building obstructions in the way like pillars, stairs etc. I've find this map heavily favors classes that can fight blind, i.e. classes with ample massive aoe condi fields or direct damage aoe. Half the time is spent adjusting the camera and the other half actually playing.

@Shadownox.5968 said:

@Griever.8150 said:

You guys never quit!

Derailing thread, but didn't you used to play WoW? I feel like I've seen you on the arena forums a lot.

Yeah, i did.

@Vertep.2498 said:

@Loop.8106 said:

@Vertep.2498 said:

@paShadoWn.5723 said:

HA and this is it!you are mostly jsut kitten y scourge if you arnt guard or warrior (the only classes with viable access to resistance) and then its pointless to even go close to scourge while against spellbreaker you still can fight/kite him without dying while with scourge just 1-2 seconds and gg

Let me guess you do not run a secondary ranged weapon?

Archived