What exklusive Griffon mount skin would u like to have?

Frostfang.5109

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wintersday stuffed griffon mini/tonic. I don't have the griffon at the moment (gold is going to other pursuits) but if that skin came out I know I would work towards it right away.

Another nice thing about that skin is that the production time/cost "should" be lower since the animation is already done albeit on a smaller scale.

I voted other because, well i missed the bird raptor and hope it comes back....but when i read "sylvari themed" then i thought YES...but then i realized: It would just be for the griffon, but i want cultural themed skins for every mount, not just the sylvari...i wonder if they could manage to make them like the cooking / wedding outfit...so that they change depending with wich race is riding....

But well, if i would vote here, just for the griffon....i would say a big shiny bug creature griffon...why? well have you seen bug wings? they are different from the griffon wings...and it would be shiny.....

Dragon, well i love dragons and i want zhaitan and the other introduced elder dragons as miniature (also the champions that they have shown us: jormags claw, the shatterer and shadow of the dragon)...

but riding a dragon? in this game? i dont think a creature like that would allow us to ride it....i mean we could ride aurene when we ask her, but 2 facts: she is able to speak and having everyone riding her would feel wrong....

as miniature they are ok, i see miniatures like an asura got crazy and cloned the monsters / humans / dragons...with growth / intelligence restrictions.....

If Anet doesn't release a DRAGON SKIN for the Griffon, then FOOEY on them! :-1:

ANET, you want your 2K gems for a premium mount skin, hmm?!?You WILL get your 2K gems from me w/o hesitation of any kind as long as you make the DRAGON SKIN kick-booty looking like that skimmer skin you just released. (Any Dragon Skin even remotely that kick-booty looking will get you PAID and L...! :lol:)

Archived