Guilty or innocent?!

Morwath.9817

When you discipline w/out full disclosure you are covering something up. The fact these people are being given the run around makes me believe Anet is at fault especially since their KNOWN win traders aren't being banned.

Usually when people challenge their bans on forums Anet comes in and shuts it down exposing the players to be lying.

Has anyone seen a red name comment in any thread about this yet?

Thought so.....

@"AngelsShadow.7360" said:

@"AngelsShadow.7360" said:Why do you roleplay a quaggan? It makes it much more difficult to understand half your posts.

Ooo, and why do Mirages apply over 9000 stacks of coOonfusion to Quaggan and his posts? Quaggan would like to know it too!

cringe

Ooo, but what is cringe, could you explain, since Quaggan doesn't understand?

• Poor fishy confused Quaggan;
  • Mesmers applying over 9000 confusion stacks to forum users and their posts;
  • 300 threads about people getting banned for playing wihtout pants and no communication from customers service explaining given bans.

@Jinks.2057 said:When you discipline w/out full disclosure you are covering something up. The fact these people are being given the run around makes me believe Anet is at fault especially since their KNOWN win traders aren't being banned.

Usually when people challenge their bans on forums Anet comes in and shuts it down exposing the players to be lying.

Thought so.....

Ooo, Quaggan agrees - it would be nice to see some explaination from Red Names.Poor Quaggan doesn't know what is going on without Red Names exlaining it to him. Is the sky fallin?

@Morwath.9817 said:

@"AngelsShadow.7360" said:Why do you roleplay a quaggan? It makes it much more difficult to understand half your posts.

Ooo, and why do Mirages apply over 9000 stacks of coOonfusion to Quaggan and his posts? Quaggan would like to know it too!

cringe

• 300 threads about people getting banned for playing wihtout pants and no communication from customers service explaining given bans.

@"Jinks.2057" said:When you discipline w/out full disclosure you are covering something up. The fact these people are being given the run around makes me believe Anet is at fault especially since their KNOWN win traders aren't being banned.

Thought so.....

Ooo, Quaggan agrees - it would be nice to see some explaination from Red Names.Poor Quaggan doesn't know what is going on without Red Names exlaining it to him. Is the sky fallin?

https://kotaku.com/hackers-mmo-character-publicly-stripped-killed-banne-1702670398

Now you gonna tell me a company that went that public with it's punishment is now keeping it tight lipped for this instance?

LOL no.

@rank eleven monk.9502 said:Anyone care to elaborate what happened? Been away the last week

Okay, lets try to keep this recap as short as possible.Top 2 people of EU ladder got screens leaked and outed as wintraders. The #2 person blamed Sindrener for installing a virus on his computer which wrote the conversation to the #1 player on discord and then screenshot the entire thing and spread them.Vallun along with 4(?) other members of the guild Nacked Army got banned for match manipulation. When asking Anet about it, the thread got removed from the forums. Twice. The #1 person on the ladder continues to deny any and all involvement in wintrading and match manipulating.You can listen to Sindreners story on his latest VoD (AT + giveaways).The #1 player on the NA ladder, which is an EU top-player is also accused of wintrading with some pretty compelling evidence against him. Either way, the only punishments that has been given out are a 72 hour ban. Which is laughable considering it's even off season.

Were people around for the GW1 Teamquitter forums? Good times.

@Jinks.2057 said:When you discipline w/out full disclosure you are covering something up. The fact these people are being given the run around makes me believe Anet is at fault especially since their KNOWN win traders aren't being banned.

Thought so.....

I believe Galie commented on one of the wintrade threads once. Did it have any impact? Absolutely not.

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:

Thought so.....

I believe Galie commented on one of the wintrade threads once. Did it have any impact? Absolutely not.

You don't get it

They come in and lay the players out exposing them.

Literally we'd see exact dates, times, and quotes of the players proving beyond a shadow of a doubt what happened

@Jinks.2057 said:

cringe

Thought so.....

Now you gonna tell me a company that went that public with it's punishment is now keeping it tight lipped for this instance?

LOL no.

This anet isn't the same one as in 2015.

@Dahkeus.8243 said:

They’re just having some fun and trying to bring some levity to the forums. No need to hate.

Based on the response they seem to get from it, it does anything but that. When a medium is all about communicating your point, and this guy obfuscates what he's saying with some ridiculous roleplay it certainly doesn't promote intelligent discussion, or indeed a desire to communicate with them.

Archived