Guilty or innocent?! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Guilty or innocent?!

Morwath.9817Morwath.9817 Member ✭✭✭✭

Ooo, current situation reminds Quaggan of this.

Comments

• Egorum.9506Egorum.9506 Member ✭✭✭✭

Guilty, pretty clear from the 5? accounts

• Arheundel.6451Arheundel.6451 Member ✭✭✭✭

Guilty 100% and well deserved punishment , hopefully others won't do same mistake twice...because I would be not against perma ban

-A wise man once said- "Fight cheese with cheese or be cheesed in return, mind not those who will accuse you of being a cheese as they like cheese themselves"

• Evolute.6239Evolute.6239 Member ✭✭✭

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:
    Why do you roleplay a quaggan? It makes it much more difficult to understand half your posts.

Coo, I love their quaggan roleplay.

• Morwath.9817Morwath.9817 Member ✭✭✭✭

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:
    Why do you roleplay a quaggan? It makes it much more difficult to understand half your posts.

Ooo, and why do Mirages apply over 9000 stacks of coOonfusion to Quaggan and his posts? Quaggan would like to know it too!

• Bossun.2046Bossun.2046 Member ✭✭✭

Foooooo you do not noe da waey

sugoi monogatari oniichan

• Jinks.2057Jinks.2057 Member ✭✭✭✭

When you discipline w/out full disclosure you are covering something up. The fact these people are being given the run around makes me believe Anet is at fault especially since their KNOWN win traders aren't being banned.

Usually when people challenge their bans on forums Anet comes in and shuts it down exposing the players to be lying.

Has anyone seen a red name comment in any thread about this yet?

Thought so.....

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:

@Morwath.9817 said:

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:

Ooo, and why do Mirages apply over 9000 stacks of coOonfusion to Quaggan and his posts? Quaggan would like to know it too!

cringe

Ooo, but what is cringe, could you explain, since Quaggan doesn't understand?

• Poor fishy confused Quaggan;
    • Mesmers applying over 9000 confusion stacks to forum users and their posts;
    • 300 threads about people getting banned for playing wihtout pants and no communication from customers service explaining given bans.

@Jinks.2057 said:
    When you discipline w/out full disclosure you are covering something up. The fact these people are being given the run around makes me believe Anet is at fault especially since their KNOWN win traders aren't being banned.

Usually when people challenge their bans on forums Anet comes in and shuts it down exposing the players to be lying.

Thought so.....

Ooo, Quaggan agrees - it would be nice to see some explaination from Red Names.
    Poor Quaggan doesn't know what is going on without Red Names exlaining it to him. Is the sky fallin?

@Morwath.9817 said:

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:

@Morwath.9817 said:

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:

cringe

• 300 threads about people getting banned for playing wihtout pants and no communication from customers service explaining given bans.

@Jinks.2057 said:

Thought so.....

Poor Quaggan doesn't know what is going on without Red Names exlaining it to him. Is the sky fallin?

https://kotaku.com/hackers-mmo-character-publicly-stripped-killed-banne-1702670398

Now you gonna tell me a company that went that public with it's punishment is now keeping it tight lipped for this instance?

LOL no.

• Pimsley.3681Pimsley.3681 Member ✭✭✭

The more people cheat their way through, the perceived value of titles/ranks/rewards become less valuable. In the end, no one wins when the competitive scene is tampered and pissed-on so easily.

• Delweyn.1309Delweyn.1309 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 7, 2018

@Morwath.9817 said:
    Ooo, current situation reminds Quaggan of this.

Be carefull, in this forum I got my first post deleted and warning for linking to a game as reference to the legendary bow Dreamer.

• Anyone care to elaborate what happened? Been away the last week

• Chilli.2976Chilli.2976 Member ✭✭✭✭

I declare you guilty!

twitch.tv/chillichur

• Saiyan.1704Saiyan.1704 Member ✭✭✭

@rank eleven monk.9502 said:
    Anyone care to elaborate what happened? Been away the last week

Something about EU players getting the ban hammer for match manipulation... I'm not EU so I don't exactly keep up with their drama.

• MarkoNS.3261MarkoNS.3261 Member ✭✭✭

well i hate quaggans so this is just another blocked player for me.

Kittenizer Tm in Full ACTION.

• @Jinks.2057 said:

Thought so.....

I believe Galie commented on one of the wintrade threads once. Did it have any impact? Absolutely not.

edited January 9, 2018

@Chilli.2976 said:
    I declare you guilty!

Ooo, Quaggan for sure is guilty of something.
    However, Quaggan doesn't know what that could be. Lucikly, somehow nobody banned Quaggan yet.

@Vasdamas Anklast.1607 said:

@Jinks.2057 said:

Thought so.....

I believe Galie commented on one of the wintrade threads once. Did it have any impact? Absolutely not.

You don't get it

They come in and lay the players out exposing them.

Literally we'd see exact dates, times, and quotes of the players proving beyond a shadow of a doubt what happened

• Razor.6392Razor.6392 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Jinks.2057 said:

@Morwath.9817 said:

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:

@Morwath.9817 said:

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:

cringe

@Jinks.2057 said:

Thought so.....

https://kotaku.com/hackers-mmo-character-publicly-stripped-killed-banne-1702670398

Now you gonna tell me a company that went that public with it's punishment is now keeping it tight lipped for this instance?

LOL no.

This anet isn't the same one as in 2015.

Never said I'm the best, but I believe I'm better than you.

• Dahkeus.8243Dahkeus.8243 Member ✭✭✭

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:

They’re just having some fun and trying to bring some levity to the forums. No need to hate.

• @Dahkeus.8243 said:

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:

They’re just having some fun and trying to bring some levity to the forums. No need to hate.

Based on the response they seem to get from it, it does anything but that. When a medium is all about communicating your point, and this guy obfuscates what he's saying with some ridiculous roleplay it certainly doesn't promote intelligent discussion, or indeed a desire to communicate with them.

• DalinarKholin.6283DalinarKholin.6283 Member ✭✭
    edited January 9, 2018

Cheating is rampant in this game its not news at all. I love the explanation from the one clown about being hacked thats totally believable! Maybe we can have some of our favorite North American cheats who just coincidently don't or rarely play anymore can come here and tell us its no big deal because we are all trash anyway! They deserve those winz.

• @AngelsShadow.7360 said:

@Dahkeus.8243 said:

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:

Based on the response they seem to get from it, it does anything but that. When a medium is all about communicating your point, and this guy obfuscates what he's saying with some ridiculous roleplay it certainly doesn't promote intelligent discussion, or indeed a desire to communicate with them.

One could argue the hostile responses to rather bland inoffensive roleplay says more about you then them.

• Dahkeus.8243Dahkeus.8243 Member ✭✭✭

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:

@Dahkeus.8243 said:

@AngelsShadow.7360 said:

Is this guy serious?

Do you really struggle that much to understand quaggan talk? Can you not wrap your head around someone replacing “I” with “quaggan” and occasionally being escessive on the use of the letter “o”?

And out of all the broken English, click bait titles, and general barely rational raging on these forums, is this really what you think is the major communication failing that goes on here?

Or are you just grumpy and looking for someone to be your emotional punching bag because they’re not as miserable as you?

• Vallun.2071Vallun.2071 Member ✭✭✭

Well our bans are up, but still no answer on people who ACTUALLY win traded... Anet please respond and tell us your system is trash so we can forgive you, but as long as you tell us your investigations are CONFIDENT and come out with these laughable results you will remain a joke

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.