Too Much Content!!

@Mortifera.6138 said:I didn't even get to do all the HoT content with the masteries and things before they released PoF, like anyone else feel like there is too much content like please slow down.

This is completely subjective and relative to the time you can dedicate to gameplay as well as the speed at which you choose to progress through content.Simply because the content is there, doesn't mean there are any requirements to complete all of it.I would advise to take it easy and remember that everyone misses out on something in game just like in real life. I think it's similar to opportunity cost because you have a finite amount of time and cannot be in multiple places simultaneously.

Consider this - not everyone enjoys 100% of the content so it's great to have an abundance and plenty of variety.

I'd rather have so much content I never get around to it all than too little and being left with nothing to do. They clearly go by a schedule determined by finances as well as the progress rate of the most dedicated players, who it's in their interests to keep engaged. So while I sort of sympathize I don't see that slowing down is a solution. What may be, is a guild that helps with 'old' content now and then. Hell, a guild that helps with anything at all is apparently a rare beast, but you never know.

I dont want to sound condescending, but..You can play at your own pace.I havent finished everything there’s to do in HoT either, but enough to move on.The story is meant to be played in order.If you feel you need more time in one chapter, just stay to finish it. There’s no hurry, neither HoT, nor PoF, nor any of the seasons are going anywhere

I have a very long (mental) list of things I want to do but haven't gotten around to yet. And that's not because I want to do everything in the game, there's also a lot of stuff I'm not interested in doing, most of which I haven't done. But since the majority of new content is permanent and most of the temporary stuff repeats each year I'm not too worried about it. I play whatever I feel like at the time and assume I'll either get around to the rest at some point or I obviously wasn't that interested in it.

Admittedly it took me a while to get myself into that headspace because I'm typically a completionist - I like to at least try to do absolutely everything in the games I play. But when they keep adding to it that doesn't work - it'd be like trying to play every new game which comes out. For the same reason I assume I'll never reach the maximum level in my other MMO and I don't worry about it.

But the alternative is not at all enjoyable - I was pushing myself to rush through content and not actually enjoying any of it, which makes playing the game pointless.

Archived