Summer Fun! - Mermaid outfit?

Okay just hear me out lol....

In water .... seashell top and tailOut of water .... seashell top, cute wrap, and bare feet or cute anklet with a gem/toe rings

We have a Renegade outfit... Cowboy hat and boots. It's probably the only outfit I can think of with clear Western influence that doesn't really fit in the GW2 world. I bought it and i love it.

I think this would be a huge hit in the gemstore , I know I'd buy it immediately and would be awesome for the RP community as well as beach goers to Southsun :)

I would love this to be considered for all those who want new swimsuits or underwater mounts etc. No need (although awesome) for a seahorse underwater mount when you can play mermaid all day splashing around in the sun!

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

In water .... seashell top and tailOut of water .... seashell top, cute wrap, and bare feet or cute anklet with a gem/toe rings

What would this outfit look like on Charr?

Could do some kind of island vibe / shark twist. Make Charr the most badass out of the outfits for once LOL

Like in Sandswept Isles / Tiger Shark .. or like ... idk ... Or eel like to match fur colors ... Charr top , eel/sea snake tail etc ... could actually be kinda cool.

@Samnang.1879 said:i love the little mermaid... but the last thing this game needs is more girly abominations... (last one being the peacock raptor skin)

Are you trying to say that my female Charr with fangs longer than my hand and with claws like scythes wearing a cute clamshell top, a wrap and nice toe rings with sparkling gems is an abomination???

I completely agree.

@Just a flesh wound.3589 said:

@Samnang.1879 said:i love the little mermaid... but the last thing this game needs is more girly abominations... (last one being the peacock raptor skin)

Are you trying to say that my female Charr with fangs longer than my hand and with claws like scythes wearing a cute clamshell top, a wrap and nice toe rings with sparkling gems is an abomination???

I completely agree.

I wonder if it's possible to physically scrub ones brain of such visions...

Archived