Tier 1...oops

misterman.1530

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We dont have the players for t1 IMO, nsp BL .. 40ish players (my guild had 15-20, that's basicly the number of scourges on the other side LOL ) for 2 80 blobs while other 40.. are afk or somehwere else or got lost in the queue... bakign some pankakes'???

Gona be madness!! :D

@Sovereign.1093, just to think we are gona lose DH link next week... whos next maguma ??xD

@Aeolus.3615 said:We dont have the players for t1 IMO, nsp BL .. 40ish players (my guild had 15-20, that's basicly the number of scourges on the other side LOL ) for 2 80 blobs while other 40.. are afk or somehwere else or got lost in the queue... bakign some pankakes'???

Gona be madness!! :D

@Sovereign.1093, just to think we are gona lose DH link next week... whos next maguma ??xD

when dust settles, we will see where we at. =) because e will have new allies. will miss dh though.

@"LetoII.3782" said:Is it possible nsp is the last server to reach t1?Congratulations! Finally you get to see what all the skillfuling was for \o/

Let me correct u about low skil... stack scourges and fb's isnt skill, altough if u want to say where people know what to play to get lame and easy and less squirrels, that's another story, still that's not know how to play, cause gw2 is a very lame game.T1 more players on tag if not all, lower tiers more roammers more havok more classes being played rather than scourges and fb's, more build variation.The only diference of low population tiers and t1 is the number scourge and fb's on tag.

We were runing 20ish and facing 2 blobs, and manage to wipe similiar groups, and blob also had dificulties to wipe a 20 guild group with 2 FB's, i think isnt that bad lol...Anet need to nerf scourge :P i want to see how many of u will solve the know how 2 play with the easy dive and spam that 20 scourges staacked is... against smaller groups.

Gw2 isnt a game about skill.. so lets see how much will be the score gap :D :D :D next friday hahaha.

EDIT: And i hope NSP squirrels start to play better and actually choose another class other than rangers and thiefs....And btw... those scourges having more range than Rev hammer auto with shades w/o using portal... props for their "3rd party buffs" ;)

ppl got to give it a try. whether you win, stay or drop down, in a tier. it's sad to see people give up before trying. sure, we'll get killed in open field get out blobbed, but if we're not here to dish out some pain, why play wvw? it's like most ppl are after easy fights. >3<

2f3s :P hhehehe

@Sovereign.1093 said:ppl got to give it a try. whether you win, stay or drop down, in a tier. it's sad to see people give up before trying. sure, we'll get killed in open field get out blobbed, but if we're not here to dish out some pain, why play wvw? it's like most ppl are after easy fights. >3<

2f3s :P hhehehe

Exactly. The thought of tanking to drop down a tier, just to feel good about yourselves in WvW...is a bit pathetic.

Archived