Branded Pumpkin found at supermarket

Tekoneiric.6817

"Hallotorric" hmm no "Krallkaloween" thats better. So instead of Haloween we got Krallkaloween this year? Ahh and a tip if it's start singing to you run away or shatter it. These are nasty stuff also look around if some statues you didn't noticed lately are giving you vicious look like they want to kill you. If they do then also run. ^^

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

What in the name of the Five is that?? :o That can't be a healthy pumpkin. It looks poisonous. ;)

Well it is branded so I'm sure it's not good for you if you eat it. :D

Heh heh, I meant in RL, my dear. ;) Is that some colored plastic wrapping or what on earth is that? It surely isn't an attractive packaging that would make me buy it. :s

@Ashantara.8731 said:

What in the name of the Five is that?? :o That can't be a healthy pumpkin. It looks poisonous. ;)

Heh heh, I meant in RL, my dear. ;) Is that some colored plastic wrapping or what on earth is that? It surely isn't an attractive packaging that would make me buy it. :s

Looks to be made of metal and shaped to look like a pumpkin, there's a certain way to treat metal to get that shine that escapes me right now.

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:

Looks to be made of metal and shaped to look like a pumpkin, there's a certain way to treat metal to get that shine that escapes me right now.

It's a coated ceramic. When I saw it I instantly thought of the branded things from the game.

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:

Like someone else said, this is just chromed ceramic, but if you heat treat metals to certain temperatures and then rapidly cool, it creates bands of color. Straw yellow is the proper temper for hard tool steel, for instance, or blue the proper temper for flexible spring steel. For a project like this, someone chromed it then heated it with a blow torch. The bluer the area, the closer the torch was held.

Archived