Branded Pumpkin found at supermarket — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Branded Pumpkin found at supermarket

Tekoneiric.6817Tekoneiric.6817 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited September 4, 2018 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

It looks like a Texas supermarket chain was able to import some branded pumpkins in time for Halloween. ;)

Comments

• "Hallotorric" hmm no "Krallkaloween" thats better. So instead of Haloween we got Krallkaloween this year? Ahh and a tip if it's start singing to you run away or shatter it. These are nasty stuff also look around if some statues you didn't noticed lately are giving you vicious look like they want to kill you. If they do then also run. ^^

“I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now? Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.” ~ John Lennon.

• Next living world resource maybe?

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭

Here I thought that this thread was a request to have a branded pumpkin roller beetle skin for Halloween...

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Tekoneiric.6817Tekoneiric.6817 Member ✭✭✭✭

@kharmin.7683 said:
    Here I thought that this thread was a request to have a branded pumpkin roller beetle skin for Halloween...

That'd be one bumpy ride.

• New meta food incoming! And of course, it's another crystal lodestone sink.

• Ashantara.8731Ashantara.8731 Member ✭✭✭✭

What in the name of the Five is that?? :o That can't be a healthy pumpkin. It looks poisonous. ;)

@Ashantara.8731 said:

What in the name of the Five is that?? :o That can't be a healthy pumpkin. It looks poisonous. ;)

Well it is branded so I'm sure it's not good for you if you eat it. :D

• Danikat.8537Danikat.8537 Member ✭✭✭✭

I thought you meant branded as in with the GW2 or Anet logo on it.

That thing is far weirder and definitely looks like a dragon has gotten to it.

"Hard knocks, bad luck, been knocked down,
    You got back up, rise up, shine on, keep on fighting, the war is almost done...But then I hear you're gone.
    I feel, when the lights go down, you are still here, all you hold dear remains.
    Your star never fades."

• RoseofGilead.8907RoseofGilead.8907 Member ✭✭✭✭

HEB? I always knew HEB was aligned with the elder dragons.

Oh look. I have a signature now.

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Heh heh, I meant in RL, my dear. ;) Is that some colored plastic wrapping or what on earth is that? It surely isn't an attractive packaging that would make me buy it. :s

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:
    HEB? I always knew HEB was aligned with the elder dragons.

Market Street

• MokahTGS.7850MokahTGS.7850 Member ✭✭✭

mmmm...crystally...

• Rognik.2579Rognik.2579 Member ✭✭✭

Well, it's not constantly trying to kill you as you take its picture. It can't be THAT Branded.

• Majic.4801Majic.4801 Member ✭✭✭

Where do they farm these?

"Not the same, real and true. True you feel inside. Always follow what is true." -- Sentry-skritt Bordekka
    "I am so much more important than whatever it is you're doing!" -- Explorer Hiffa
    "Harpy love hurts!" -- Shaman Shoba

• Zaraki.5784Zaraki.5784 Member ✭✭✭✭

It's more like the pumpkin is using the Mystic Chromatic Ooze

"Sticks and stones may break your bones but words will never be able to injure you!"
    The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy

• @Ashantara.8731 said:

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Heh heh, I meant in RL, my dear. ;) Is that some colored plastic wrapping or what on earth is that? It surely isn't an attractive packaging that would make me buy it. :s

Looks to be made of metal and shaped to look like a pumpkin, there's a certain way to treat metal to get that shine that escapes me right now.

edited September 5, 2018

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:
    Looks to be made of metal and shaped to look like a pumpkin, there's a certain way to treat metal to get that shine that escapes me right now.

Artsy. ;) Looks like an experiment gone wrong. :#

• Jevati.4328Jevati.4328 Member ✭✭✭

My inner Skritt wants to grab it and cuddle it and run around saying, "Shiny, Shiny, Shiny!!!"

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

It's a coated ceramic. When I saw it I instantly thought of the branded things from the game.

• Sojourner.4621Sojourner.4621 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Eekasqueak.7850 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:

Like someone else said, this is just chromed ceramic, but if you heat treat metals to certain temperatures and then rapidly cool, it creates bands of color. Straw yellow is the proper temper for hard tool steel, for instance, or blue the proper temper for flexible spring steel. For a project like this, someone chromed it then heated it with a blow torch. The bluer the area, the closer the torch was held.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.