I think I've earned a title. I don't have a single legendary, so I became one. (Part two)

Lacuda.8543

I think I've earned this. This took a LOT of work, time, and my own money in many paypal expenditures.I literally don't have the attention span for the big farming things like legendaries. I managed to make one precursor once and that took me forever and cost wayyy more gold than it was worth!I'm happy though! Wherever I go people ask me "HOW?!?!?" and follow me around.This is Guild Wars 2 to me.Thanks to anyone who sees this and likes it! :)

gw527.jpggw525.jpggw526.jpg

@"Lacuda.8543" said:I think I've earned this. This took a LOT of work, time, and my own money in many paypal expenditures.I literally don't have the attention span for the big farming things like legendaries. I managed to make one precursor once and that took me forever and cost wayyy more gold than it was worth!I'm happy though! Wherever I go people ask me "HOW?!?!?" and follow me around.This is Guild Wars 2 to me.Thanks to anyone who sees this and likes it! :)

PVjpVQz.jpg

VM0PJaL.jpgDcUXTXc.jpg

There you go, I think it was where you were hosting the images. I guess the forums wants trusted sources, like Imgur, to show images.

@"Chay.7852" said:Obviously you have impressed some ppl out there xD your char is discussed on reddit toohttps://reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/9dg6ti/alright_we_need_to_talk_about_these_auras_i_just/

Man, there's a lot of anger there. I love how I look. I don't care if others think it's in poor taste...to me this took a REALLY long time. I've been slowly evolving my character with whatever skins I could find. I've been earning infusions. I did all this with a direct purpose in mind originally (I play bunker tank in WvW, and I find it psychologically aggroes players to attack me, allowing me to do my job).This isn't "for the lols"It's because I truly have put in a ton of time and effort for a goal.

@Lacuda.8543 said:

@"Chay.7852" said:Obviously you have impressed some ppl out there xD your char is discussed on reddit too

Man, there's a lot of anger there. I love how I look. I don't care if others think it's in poor taste...to me this took a REALLY long time. I've been slowly evolving my character with whatever skins I could find. I've been earning infusions. I did all this with a direct purpose in mind originally (I play bunker tank in WvW, and I find it psychologically aggroes players to attack me, allowing me to do my job).This isn't "for the lols"It's because I truly have put in a ton of time and effort for a goal.

I cant see how skins matter at all since you cant see them with that light show going on, this is one reason in favor to make infusions only seen on the player end, if you want a disco ball go for it but it wont hurt anyone else.

Archived