Upgraded armor

Linken.6345

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Dami.5046 said:why does most armour look like plate? Please make light stuff light looking at least...

@Dami.5046 said:why does most armour look like plate? Please make light stuff light looking at least...

Full plate is heavy, a few plates themselves aren't.

And armor in general doesn't weigh too much in real life either. You can still jump and roll just fine in a full set of armor since it's distributed across the whole body

Well I only looked at the pictures and made a guess dident check the link names =)Man here I was going to be sad for the poor light armor that got a wierd body suit and its medium gah =)

That's light?

The crazy thing is I looked at the article before this, saw the three different armours, and my brain must have just matched the armours to what made more visual sense, because I thought the heavy set was obviously heavy, I thought the medium set was heavy (I don't know how my brain ignored the thought of two heavy armour sets) and I thought the light set was medium (I don't know how my brain ignored the thought of no light class).

@Sephylon.4938 said:is that the base or what it upgrades into? If its the base, what are the chances it'll upgrade into a trenchcoat?

I will laugh if it upgrades into a trenchcoat, not because it does that, but because of how pissed off people will be that it does.

Saddly i find trenchcoats the best looking armor on Charr, because without it they look so weird!!

@Dante.1763 said:

@Sephylon.4938 said:is that the base or what it upgrades into? If its the base, what are the chances it'll upgrade into a trenchcoat?

I will laugh if it upgrades into a trenchcoat, not because it does that, but because of how pissed off people will be that it does.

Saddly i find trenchcoats the best looking armor on Charr, because without it they look so weird!!

I mean they did that with legendary medium armor

@Sephylon.4938 said:

I mean they did that with legendary medium armor

Yes, they did, its why i want that armor. :D

still not a trenchcoat

Except that the character in the medium picture is female and there are plenty of trenchless female medium sets. What you're looking for (and isn't shown) is a picture of the medium male set.

still not a trenchcoat

Except that the character in the medium picture is
female
and there are plenty of trenchless female medium sets. What you're looking for (and isn't shown) is a picture of the medium male set.

d'oh

Archived