there isn't a single meta condition build left

incisorr.9502

mirage is playable but not meta by any means, it's the weakest playable build right now compared to all the meta stuff which is all powercore guard, revenant, reaper, warrior

i guess arena net finally bowed down to all the forum whiners that are too greedy to get condi removal in their builds cause they nerfed every single condition build possible over time for different classes and they also nerfed mirage like 15 patches straight up to a point where it's more likely for me to be the only mesmer player out of 10 people than to have more mesmers than core guards/revenants

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Megametzler.5729 said:

@incisorr.9502 said:mirage is playable but not meta by any means, it's the weakest playable build right now compared to all the meta stuff (...)

Remember this day.

Wish they'd finally bring down mirage's condi application and then focus on reducing the overall cleansing abilities. Build diversity!

They need to bring down condi burst across the board. Don't know why it was left in this sorry state.

If you looking for condi then scourge and engi are meta . I theory also condi sword weaver but has some down sides in terms of defense. The SC built has also the down side of been even more reliable on a chrono then even the usually weaver has. There is a built from me in the forum which lose 3k but is less reliant on chrono.

Other built may haven been nerfed because of pvp reasons only scourge as an exception and builds with a complex rota or heavily reliant on other classes remains because of this

@Solori.6025 said:

@incisorr.9502 said:mirage is playable but not meta by any means, it's the weakest playable build right now compared to all the meta stuff (...)

Remember this day.

Wish they'd finally bring down mirage's condi application and then focus on reducing the overall cleansing abilities. Build diversity!

They need to bring down condi burst across the board. Don't know why it was left in this sorry state.

Well, I do think scourge is kinda fine right now. But I agree, when they bring down cleanses, it has to be adjusted too. Which other class than mirage could you be speaking of?

Please don't say engi.

@Lord of the Fire.6870 said:If you looking for condi then scourge and engi are meta . I theory also condi sword weaver but has some down sides in terms of defense. The SC built has also the down side of been even more reliable on a chrono then even the usually weaver has. There is a built from me in the forum which lose 3k but is less reliant on chrono.

Other built may haven been nerfed because of pvp reasons only scourge as an exception and builds with a complex rota or heavily reliant on other classes remains because of this

Condi scourge? its all power scourge thanks to the whiners.Condi was been gutted and is no more.

@Lord of the Fire.6870 said:If you looking for condi then scourge and engi are meta . I theory also condi sword weaver but has some down sides in terms of defense. The SC built has also the down side of been even more reliable on a chrono then even the usually weaver has. There is a built from me in the forum which lose 3k but is less reliant on chrono.

... engi???? in what fucking universe? It's probably the worst condi build out there due to its .. oh .. oh I see what you did there.

Condi in general is in a bad spot for pvp. It takes longer to kill than power, plus your opponent can cleanse your damage.

If you land your burst as a power holo, your opponent is dead.If you land your burst as a power deadeye, your opponent is deadIf you land your burst as a power revenant, your opponent is deadIf you land your burst as a power soulbeast, your opponent is dead... etc. etc.

If you land your burst as a condi engi/ranger/rev/whatever (riskier, harder to do on most classes), your opponent has ~10s to cleanse the condi or get resistance, or get help from a nearby support build, or just turn around and burst you dead with power before they go down, or at worst, sit on the node and stall while the condi ticks.

Normally, this would be balanced by the availability of tanky gear so that condi can at least survive while they need to reapply their burst again and again. In PvP, the condi/tank amulets have been removed, plus with the amount of burst out there, tanky gear doesn't help much anyway.

The only builds that are viable are viable not because they use condi, but because they are cheesy in other ways (eg. covering the entire point with scourge aoe, mirage evade spam) in addition to completely overwhelming normal condi cleanse with either constant reapplication (mirage, thief) or huge corrupt/bomb (scourge).

@coro.3176 said:Condi in general is in a bad spot for pvp. It takes longer to kill than power, plus your opponent can cleanse your damage.

If you land your burst as a power holo, your opponent is dead.If you land your burst as a power deadeye, your opponent is deadIf you land your burst as a power revenant, your opponent is deadIf you land your burst as a power soulbeast, your opponent is dead... etc. etc.

If you land your burst as a condi engi/ranger/rev/whatever (riskier, harder to do on most classes), your opponent has ~10s to cleanse the condi or get resistance, or get help from a nearby support build, or just turn around and burst you dead with power before they go down, or at worst, sit on the node and stall while the condi ticks.

Normally, this would be balanced by the availability of tanky gear so that condi can at least survive while they need to reapply their burst again and again. In PvP, the condi/tank amulets have been removed, plus with the amount of burst out there, tanky gear doesn't help much anyway.

The only builds that are viable are viable not because they use condi, but because they are cheesy in other ways (eg. covering the entire point with scourge aoe, mirage evade spam) in addition to completely overwhelming normal condi cleanse with either constant reapplication (mirage, thief) or huge corrupt/bomb (scourge).

Bro most scourges are now power bomb scourges in wvw.they nerfed condi scourge to death, and its the only thing they got besides corrupt boons.

@Axl.8924 said:

@coro.3176 said:Condi in general is in a bad spot for pvp. It takes longer to kill than power, plus your opponent can cleanse your damage.

Bro most scourges are now power bomb scourges in wvw.they nerfed condi scourge to death, and its the only thing they got besides corrupt boons.

Bro wrong forum.

Archived