quiver for legendary bows

Nightcore.5621

@Magnus Godrik.5841 said:How fair would this be for all the other legendaries. Should they make a specific backpack for Kamohoali'i Kotaki. I would like to walk around with a fish on my back. Can you serve me too anet.

As sevenDeadly already said some other legendaries already come with bonus items. In addition to those listed the musical ones like The Minstrel and Verdach give you a musical instrument version. Players have been asking for bonus items to be added to the others for a while now.

I like the idea of themed quivers to match the legendary bows, but only if it's optional - if I can choose whether to use that or another back piece. If I was stuck with a quiver every time I'm using the bow that would be annoying.

@Danikat.8537 said:I like the idea of themed quivers to match the legendary bows, but only if it's optional - if I can choose whether to use that or another back piece. If I was stuck with a quiver every time I'm using the bow that would be annoying.

Agreed. This is what I had initially envisioned when I thought of it. Basically just a separate back piece option. Can choose it or not. Up to you.

Archived