13>

Comments

• Obtena.7952Obtena.7952 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 18, 2019

@Anput.4620 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Anput.4620 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:
    What I said still holds. The fact you DON'T consider this is a business is exactly the reason your complaint can't be looked at seriously. You're just another player that only sees the change as something that negatively affects them, in their own little bubble of the game environment ... no ability (or attempt more like it) to see the bigger picture.

Why should i be concerned with their business?

You want Anet to take you seriously and tell them how to change their business, but you could care less about how they conduct their business? There you have it I guess. Like I said, you only see things in your microcosm, then there isn't much reason to listen to you. As much as you want to, you can't remove the fact that the game is a front for a business. Changing the game has a business impact, ESPECIALLY with the introduction of mounts in WvW.

Ignored everything else i said.

No, I'm just making it clear what is relevant. How many of your friends left ... irrelevant. How this change offends your sensibilities of WvW as an open world PVP area .... irrelevant. How you think mounts in WvW are poor game design ... irrelevant.

Somehow you concluded the game is about you so changes you don't like shouldn't happen. That's not how it works.

If you think balancing is only driven by performance and justified by comparisons to other classes then prepare to be educated:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/balance-updates-the-heralds-near-future-and-pvp-league-season-13/

• Anput.4620Anput.4620 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 20, 2019

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Anput.4620 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Anput.4620 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:
    What I said still holds. The fact you DON'T consider this is a business is exactly the reason your complaint can't be looked at seriously. You're just another player that only sees the change as something that negatively affects them, in their own little bubble of the game environment ... no ability (or attempt more like it) to see the bigger picture.

You want Anet to take you seriously and tell them how to change their business, but you could care less about how they conduct their business? There you have it I guess. Like I said, you only see things in your microcosm, then there isn't much reason to listen to you. As much as you want to, you can't remove the fact that the game is a front for a business. Changing the game has a business impact, ESPECIALLY with the introduction of mounts in WvW.

No, I'm just making it clear what is relevant. How many of your friends left ... irrelevant. How this change offends your sensibilities of WvW as an open world PVP area .... irrelevant. How you think mounts in WvW are poor game design ... irrelevant.

Somehow you concluded the game is about you so changes you don't like shouldn't happen. That's not how it works.

Why is this not relevant? Why are you vouching for the company instead of the customer anyways?

How is any of this not relevent to the consumer.

Never heard of a community not backlashing against something that is clearly imba with zero counterplay in any PvP game ive played before.

• Obtena.7952Obtena.7952 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 20, 2019

@Anput.4620 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Anput.4620 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

@Anput.4620 said:

@Obtena.7952 said:

Why is this not relevant? Why are you vouching for the company instead of the customer anyways?

Because the game doesn't cater to individuals. It can't.

Your other question doesn't make sense ... this isn't a fight where you take a side and if you win, you get your way. There is one way and it's the way Anet wants it to be; they control the game. That shouldn't bother you if you choose to play online games.

If you think balancing is only driven by performance and justified by comparisons to other classes then prepare to be educated:

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/balance-updates-the-heralds-near-future-and-pvp-league-season-13/

• Kylden Ar.3724Kylden Ar.3724 Member ✭✭✭✭

I love how the mods moved this from WvW to Ranger forum and now it makes even less sense.

How many times we gotta tell you GRIND IS NOT CONTENT there ANet?

Leader of Tyrian Adventure Corp [TACO], [RaW][TACO] Alliance, Kaineng.

• Anput.4620Anput.4620 Member ✭✭✭

@Kylden Ar.3724 said:
    I love how the mods moved this from WvW to Ranger forum and now it makes even less sense.

I love how when i say your name pop up on my screen i know your comment wouldn't really add anything.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.