Well played ANET, Well played

I love these guys! I tend to follow them for a bit whenever I see them. :)

@NanoEliteSixSixSix.8935 said:

@Tarlonniel.6534 said:It's a sign.

Disney is acquiring ANet.

Soon the commander will learn how to sing and adopt a cute animal sidekick.

They sure are taking their sweet time doing it, then. I remember seeing some NPCs with names from Mulan way back in Factions.

GW1 was practically an interactive pop-culture quiz. They also had an entire dungeon themed on Indiana Jones and a quest based on Snakes on a Plane of all things.

@Danikat.8537 said:I love these guys! I tend to follow them for a bit whenever I see them. :)

They sure are taking their sweet time doing it, then. I remember seeing some NPCs with names from Mulan way back in Factions.

GW1 was practically an interactive pop-culture quiz. They also had an entire dungeon themed on Indiana Jones and a quest based on Snakes on a Plane of all things.

I loved those, and also if somehow you didn't know one, a lot of people on the forums would know and talk about it.

@maddoctor.2738 said:

@"Danikat.8537" said:GW1 was practically an interactive pop-culture quiz. They also had an entire dungeon themed on Indiana Jones and a quest based on Snakes on a Plane of all things.

My favorite was the boss/npc/reward based on an old dnd parody short.

"I'm attacking The Darkness""+4 against Ogres"

Don't forget the dungeon based on Aliens (with NPCs Hixx, Vask and Hudd), or the Red vs Blue-based one with two tribes of Hylek!

@Danikat.8537 said:I love these guys! I tend to follow them for a bit whenever I see them. :)

Ah, the banana scythe. Some good shenanigans, there.

@"Alek Seven.2374" said:Gw1 had A TON of refrences from Monty Python "Holy Grail". Like if the game was based on that.

I also remember a place in Eotn (gw1) full of white killer bunnies jumping on you. I am tempted to play gw eotn now again ;-) Ok i willl do it, cant resist. WIth the possibility of a Shiverpeak themed LS 5, its the right time for a revisit. Gonna make a new char in nightfall, level to 10, and level to 20 with the Killroy stoneskin dungeon. Would love to have that solo fun dungeon back with ls5 btw :-)