Any way to turn off the "Fired Up!" "Charged Up! " character dialogue — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Any way to turn off the "Fired Up!" "Charged Up! " character dialogue

Farming map currency mats and every time I dismount I hear,
FIRED UP
CHARGED UP
BLAH BLAH UP

Any way to make it SHUT UP ??

Comments

• Ultramex.1506Ultramex.1506 Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 6, 2019

There is an option to turn off player chatter in audio setting, haven't tried it myself. Yea it's the worst especially Asura Female, she hurt my ears with her enthusiasm.

• EmmetOtter.8542EmmetOtter.8542 Member ✭✭✭

@Ultramex.1506 said:
    There is an option to turn off player chatter in audio setting, haven't tried it myself. Yea it's the worst especially Asura Female, she hurt my ears with her enthusiasm.

Lol. I'm playing a female Asura ele too.
    Thanks for the info

• Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭

I like it on because you can hear it from enemy's in a cluster kitten where you may not see it.

• MyPuppy.8970MyPuppy.8970 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:
    I like it on because you can hear it from enemy's in a cluster kitten where you may not see it.

Yeah audio cues are often helpful, except for War, all i can hear from them is grawww, arrrrh...

• InsaneQR.7412InsaneQR.7412 Member ✭✭✭✭

I play exclusively sylvari.
    "You rarely see one of those"
    Everytime I get dragonite.

I know why I disabled that stuff.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.