Either cancel 3 capture points or not allow Thief and Mesmer to enter PvP League

huluobo.7036

Thief and Mesmer should be banned from entering Ranked PVP because they are too scattered, easy to judge mistakes, and affect teammates' judgment. Running around, wasting time, every time I join a Thief and Mesmer teammate, I really want to break the keyboard. These two professions are like flies.I really hope that developers can modify the pvp rules, make teammates who are trying to stick to capture points become valuable, or cancel three 3 capture points..

Yeah I agree it's really annoying to have to pay attention to the map and rotations of other classes.

This is a casual game, I should be able to win with no skill and no awareness of what's going on.

Also we should all get participation titles, it's not fair that good players get titles and silver players don't.

i think problem right now is game has become too "numbers game". u can't stay alive 1v2 at all, because they nerfed anti-CC hard, yet game still has tons of CC.so making decap really hard, because once you are one man less in a team fight, your team will get wiped way too easy

Why not just make a map with a chest in the middle, First team that reaches it first will win the match. Every Skill is banned.

The community in this game...urgs...when turned it so bad? Duhh,i want to stay on one note and never leave it. The thiefs and mesmer that you mentioned help you win the game by capping the other nodes. Next thread : "duhhh, i can't beat the group full of scrappers and support guards,heal is too stronk! Nerf them!"

@"Lyndina.7984" said:Why not just make a map with a chest in the middle, First team that reaches it first will win the match. Every Skill is banned.

The community in this game...urgs...when turned it so bad? Duhh,i want to stay on one note and never leave it. The thiefs and mesmer that you mentioned help you win the game by capping the other nodes. Next thread : "duhhh, i can't beat the group full of scrappers and support guards,heal is too stronk! Nerf them!"

If they did that i think i would quit for good, because playing thief in spvp is one of the few professions i really enjoy in spvp.

Do you know what is really annoying?

When your team wins a big fight, then everybody leaves before they actually capture the point.

Or when your slow bunker Necromancer leaves Mid completely open so he can go decap Far when the Thief is already working on it.

Or when your Guardian gets so annoyed, he chases a Thief around the map instead of fighting on point.

Or when your team is ahead by enough to win by just sitting on Home, but everybody decided they want to fight in the middle of nowhere, and get picked off one by one until you lose.

Or not being to able to 1v1 on point because everybody else has too much damage and defense compared to you.

Please don't blame the Thief for being bad. He is depending on you and your other teammates to be smart and to do your jobs so he can do his.

I think the OP is complaining because of a string of bad thief/mesmer teammates, not that (s)he thinks they're overpowered.

@Kageseigi.2150 said:Please don't blame the Thief for being bad. He is depending on you and your other teammates to be smart and to do your jobs so he can do his.

This. Applies to both decappers (can't decap anything if your team is so bad that the enemy can afford to watch all the points because they're not being seriously contested anywhere) and support builds (no point supporting teammates that can't achieve anything no matter how much support you offer).

It is annoying when you get stealthed by a mesmer or thief (or engineer) and lose/fail to cap the point because of it. That's probably more of a problem with stealth mechanics in general, though - would be nice if there was something you could do to deliberately drop stealth (special action key, perhaps?).

@Zenix.6198 said:

@"Psycoprophet.8107" said:Yeah what? Lol learn to play and quit whinning. Wins arnt just handed to u,I kno sucks right? Lmao. Judging by ur post u should not be playing ranked yet,stick to unranked for a while.

TNTVMvI.jpg

nice 15 month old screen!

I can enter the top 200, but I don't want to consume life for the rankings, more is the torture of the soul, the rules are ruthless, because this rule is unfair, it is not worth playing hundreds of games every season.

@Yannir.4132 said:

@"huluobo.7036" said:

TNTVMvI.jpg

My main takeaway from this is wow the quality of PvP has dropped since that time if Fly didn't even make it to the top 100. Though that number must have a bit of decay because his winrate is much higher than everyone else visible.

That is to say, the people in the top 100 are qualified to deny me?Ok, are you the top 100?

@huluobo.7036 said:

This is not the logic of women, it is your logic.

Look, my initial comment wasn't meant as a direct comment on you or any standing you may have. I was just borrowing your picture to reminisce about the days when PvP was still good.Taking everything as an indirect insult is pretty bad way of communicating.

PS. How do you know I'm not a woman?

So as a necro main wheres ur post about how scourge should be denied from wvw due to its oppressive combat mechanics in a wvw type mode? Oh nvm it's ok cuz its ur classes spec, must be balanced than lol ur whining cuz thief and mesmer have mobility that assists in a mode like conquest for capping? Or because a lot of thieves don't do their job? I'm sure not all necro's reform their job best lol if its cuz their mobility well that's their trade off for not having the burst or sustain of shrouds and shades as well as the higher hp's. U picked a high dps/sustain slow class so ur naturally gonna dislike high mobility classes, deal with it and learn to play along them.