Fixed an issue that allowed ascended herb nodes to be gathered by players who were not instance owne

Vova.2640

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we invite guildies to gather home instances to help the guild make ascended food. this helps the guild since we dont have to ask people to donate more gold/do pve for seeds and we can afford to make feasts. But I guess it is too much for wvwers since anet wants everyone doing pve.

I sincerely hate everything about this. unreal.

@"Vova.2640" said:Like... just why...???

I do not understand this company anymore.

It was completely bugged anyway. Sometimes your own garden would not work properly anymore after you had gathered those plants elsewhere. Or you could gather from someone else's garden several times in a row, only to have your own seeds return to "Open Soil" and stay that way for two days. It was a mess, so I am glad it is now finally working as intended.

I craft food for my static raid groups and even I knew that everyone being able to farm someone instance was going to get changed. There is no way that was intentional. As for always being able to farm someone's garden, Yes they could for the common materials but if you have the flowers planted that make the primers unless the person farming also has the plot the flowers are useless to them.

@"Josiah.2967" said:And gardening gets worse. slow clap

Hopefully they will refund my garden plots, because I bought them under the assumption I can do something nice for the guild with Ascended seeds... I bought them recently.

They won't. They'll probably say.. "Since these were already used we can't refund you sorry."

Okay, fine, change it to be personal use only in your home instance.

However, I think adding these nodes for daily collection in guild halls would be a nice addition. 1 node per cultivated item type that can be collected once a day and doesn't need to be replanted. I'm sure the grind to acquire them would be high, but it would be a good convenience to work towards.

@DeathIsVirtue.4105 said:Okay, fine, change it to be personal use only in your home instance.

However, I think adding these nodes for daily collection in guild halls would be a nice addition. 1 node per cultivated item type that can be collected once a day and doesn't need to be replanted. I'm sure the grind to acquire them would be high, but it would be a good convenience to work towards.

Great idea. I was thinking that a GH node would be fantastic. RNG strike 1-3 times daily like the other nodes for Varietal Seeds or a chance for a cultivated seed. The way the mining nodes can give ores or Crystals or Obsidian Shards.

Honestly I am, I was going to say stunned, but that isn't the right word and I don't want to be a jerk or come off as someone that will always agree with the decisions that are made by the developers so I will say speechless. Why would anyone think that the intention of Ascended Cooking was to make FEASTS that last for 5 minutes for anyone to eat cost less then what food used to cost to craft. The old feasts cost 10 of the food the feast is. Old best in slot power raid food was 1g each and lasted for 1 hour and cost about 80s to craft if you had the recipe. Ascended feasts were 80s-1.5g to craft while this was bugged. The bug lasted for a week and everyone just assumes that it was normal? I don't understand honestly. All other ascended items have a significant time-gate or cost associated with them and are account-bound in most cases, why wouldn't this as well.