Living Story Season 5 will bring us new Elite Specs?

Well. I don't think so. E-Specs system is unsustainable for a long run and proved to cause a lot of Balance issues - most of them exist today since HoT.

I think Devs might go with a different approach. They experimented with Core Class Swap. We could get new weapon skill variations. Refreshinf the class design with getting rid of E-Spec idea.For me, this isn't relevant whether E-Specs come with the expansion or not - we are not having any expansions in the nearest future. ANet Has to, IMO, do something with the current xlass Balance as it really suffers.

@DonArkanio.6419 said:Well. I don't think so. E-Specs system is unsustainable for a long run and proved to cause a lot of Balance issues - most of them exist today since HoT.

I think Devs might go with a different approach. They experimented with Core Class Swap. We could get new weapon skill variations. Refreshinf the class design with getting rid of E-Spec idea.For me, this isn't relevant whether E-Specs come with the expansion or not - we are not having any expansions in the nearest future. ANet Has to, IMO, do something with the current xlass Balance as it really suffers.

I think they're pretty likely to do something, and I hope it's something like this stuff. The elite spec idea was okay, but it probably wasn't the best way to expand characters and it's time for them to refresh the mechanics around character customization. They basically took the idea from Nike, and, while Nike is definitely smart in some ways, I don't think he's the infinite guru of wisdom Anet seems to think he is.

I think new weapon skills/weapons along with potentially the ability to swap out weapon skills could realllllllyyyyyy help refresh the game. I'd actually love to be able to fully cross-class, but it's probably a far-fetched thing to expect at this point.

I also think overhauling attributes is really overdue. They never even gave Revenants their own class attribute.