In your opinion what is the most broken pvp class at the moment?

DoRi Silvia.4159

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Tycura.1982 said:None stand out very much. The other specs should be buffed to match current performance. There's many viable classes right now and not a one of them doesn't have counterplay.

In my estimation the classes in need of the most love are druid, scourge, renegade, core engie, dragon hunter, chrono, core thief, and berserker.

How about we stop the powercreep and instead of buffing the underperformers, we nerf the overperformer to bring them in line?Your way of balancing brought us into this powercrept state of a game.

@Hylo.1968 said:Permastealth DE, condi Mirage, Symbolbrand, Bambi

Edit: Warrior 0 effort self sustain

Warrior has to hit f burst skills to get sustain, be it adrenal health (defense traitline isnt even meta anymore) or magebane tether/mmr

If you avoid getting hit or break the tether you deny the warrior most of his sustain in the current metabuild.

Since you have to dodge almost everything, ofc they land their f1. Also the might stacks don't come from bursts skills only.

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Tycura.1982 said:None stand out very much. The other specs should be buffed to match current performance. There's many viable classes right now and not a one of them doesn't have counterplay.

In my estimation the classes in need of the most love are druid, scourge, renegade, core engie, dragon hunter, chrono, core thief, and berserker.

How about we stop the powercreep and instead of buffing the underperformers, we nerf the overperformer to bring them in line?Your way of balancing brought us into this powercrept state of a game.

Warrior has to hit f burst skills to get sustain, be it adrenal health (defense trait line isn't even meta anymore) or magebane tether/mmr

If you avoid getting hit or break the tether you deny the warrior most of his sustain in the current meta build.

Some classes underperform compared to other people they are aggressively controlled(Necromancer) and the other classes are simply power creeped.

You don't address power creep by adding more power creep, you nerf the over-performing classes then sure if a class is still gimped compared to others you buff them in a necessary fashion.

In fact: Everyone should get the necro treatment because then we wouldn't have mesmer mains complaining about being hard countered by thieves or necros and eles complaining about thief players, you get my point.

Reaper is already quite good, what needs major reform is scourge.

For ele: My experience is mostly tempest, but tempest has to get in a lot of melee range and doesn't have much evades like weaver has.

@Axl.8924 said:

Warrior has to hit f burst skills to get sustain, be it adrenal health (defense trait line isn't even meta anymore) or magebane tether/mmr

If you avoid getting hit or break the tether you deny the warrior most of his sustain in the current meta build.

Some classes underperform compared to other people they are aggressively controlled(Necromancer) and the other classes are simply power creeped.

You don't address power creep by adding more power creep, you nerf the over-performing classes then sure if a class is still kitten compared to others you buff them in a necessary fashion.

In fact: Everyone should get the necro treatment because then we wouldn't have mesmer mains complaining about being hard countered by thieves or necros and eles complaining about thief players, you get my point.

For ele: My experience is mostly tempest, but tempest has to get in a lot of melee range and doesn't have much evades like weaver has.

Was that supposed to reply to me? My post already stated that i want to rather nerf than buff to no have more powercreep

@RedShark.9548 said:

@Axl.8924 said:

You don't address power creep by adding more power creep, you nerf the over-performing classes then sure if a class is still kitten compared to others you buff them in a necessary fashion.

Was that supposed to reply to me? My post already stated that i want to rather nerf than buff to no have more powercreep

I was actually agreeing with you