Roaming and having fun, then this happened...

@DaVid Darksoul.4985 said:I meet someone better or meet too many and I die. :p

I do a 1v3+ and I lose.That makes me Angry, I then proceed to make a Nerf thread on Forum.I get hate from people I don't know, telling me this is how I should play instead.I get angrier!I report everyone that disagrees with my argument.ANet deletes those comments.'I'm happy in my ignorance again.

Meeting someone better than you is the most fun part about roaming. Then you can stalk them and feed them kills while trying to improve.

At least that's what I do. Some people get annoyed by it and start BMing though and that's when I know it's time to leave them alone, lol.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:I hear yeah. Worst is when half a zerg chases u forever and DOES catch u eventually and kill u. It's like salt in the wound

I Have a video recently (before No Downstate tho) of like 6-7 people chasing me in ABL from SEC all the way between NET and garri before I peaced out. All this on druid. They were camping SEC and it was easy to pull them away xD.

Might put that at the end of my No Downstate vid im making lol.

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:I hear yeah. Worst is when half a zerg chases u forever and DOES catch u eventually and kill u. It's like salt in the wound

I Have a video recently (before No Downstate tho) of like 6-7 people chasing me in ABL from SEC all the way between NET and garri before I peaced out. All this on druid. They were camping SEC and it was easy to pull them away xD.

Might put that at the end of my No Downstate vid im making lol.

Lol nice!