Who do you guess are the two dragons in the logo?

Both Sbubbles. That was my guess since start: Sbubbles ability is to vanish away from anyone mind and making them forgot about things.The brain washing dragon, that like a tsunami, destroy a coastal city to reset the land.

The upper dragon is how we imagine the deep sea dragon, when you aren't corrupted or influenced yet. But then, you don't remember the dragon's name anymore nor its appearance, it's discreet and blurred, hiding away. Hiding like that dragon inside that wave, upside down.

Maybe, this is the end of dragons: a dragon that want to erase any memories of dragons in all tyrians to prevent us to kill them. Does the deep sea dragon only care about itself? Maybe forgetting about aurene and primordius too.

@hugo.4705 said:Both Sbubbles. That was my guess since start: Sbubbles ability is to vanish away from anyone mind and making them forgot about things.The brain washing dragon, that like a tsunami, destroy a coastal city to reset the land.

The upper dragon is how we imagine the deep sea dragon, when you aren't corrupted or influenced yet. But then, you don't remember the dragon's name anymore nor its appearance, it's discreet and blurred, hiding away. Hiding like that dragon inside that wave, upside down.

I really like that idea! More of a two sides of the same coin thing

@Ooops.8694 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:There is only
one
dragon present in the End of Dragons logo, though...And the other one is a reflection in the water, mirrored because of artistic freedom? :-)

I had to look harder to see the second one! Oops. :astonished: My sincere apologies.

My bet is on Kuunavang and the Mother of Dragons, or Bubbles and the Mother of Dragons. But really, who knows? Perhaps the Deep Sea Dragon is their Mother?

Personally i think it's a "dragon" we all know but haven't seen since the end of Heart of Thorns. The only possible non-dragon dragon - The Pale Tree. She's seen it all and lived through it all. She is like Queen Elizabeth of England - been there, seen that and has written the tale. She is the oldest known living life form in the game that hasn't tried to eat us players yet.

I think it's either Kuunavang and Bubbles or another unknown dragon. I don't think it's Aurene.And to this:

@Ooops.8694 said:

@Ashantara.8731 said:There is only
one
dragon present in the End of Dragons logo, though...And the other one is a reflection in the water, mirrored because of artistic freedom? :-)

It's not a reflection. Both dragons have distinct different features, small, but noticable. They are not the same dragon, therefore it's not a reflection! Or vice versa, however you want to look at it.

Now I think about it, I may have missed giving an option which should be considered, too. Bubbles and Jormag. My theory from the start of Icebrood Saga was, that we will need Jormag to protect us from Bubbles. I haven't thought about it when I created the poll because I thought we will kill Jormag in the Icebrood Saga. But will we?

"Ice fortifies. Ice protects."