SUNQUA PEAK FRACTAL LAST BOSS BUG — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Fractals/Dungeons/Strike Missions/Raids

SUNQUA PEAK FRACTAL LAST BOSS BUG

Any of you guys experienced in the final boss battle when u have to collect a few orbs and then jump up to the clouds to release her from the storm, we do that and from there on it gets bugged and we have to keep doing it over and over any ideas what it might be ?

Tagged:

Comments

• Wanted to let you know we're looking into this and hope to have a fix out ASAP.

• Dark Red Killian.3946Dark Red Killian.3946 Member ✭✭✭
    edited September 18, 2020

@Cameron Rich.3905 said:
    Wanted to let you know we're looking into this and hope to have a fix out ASAP.

We experienced the same thing. It's not that we kept having to do it over and over, but we would complete all the orbs, but the phase would not end, so we were just in a never-ending getting zapped by the storm until we die. Even if we gg'd and tried again, when it got the phase the next time, we completed it, and then it would not progress, no matter how many times we gg'd and retried.

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

Another bug happened to my group twice today.
    We got the second storm phase and first fire phase together, needless to say we could not complete both and wiped.

• Avenz.2895Avenz.2895 Member
    edited September 19, 2020

Just came to add, ran into the bug during t1 Rec today. I believe I saw the last storm cloud disappear as the spellcaster did her charge up attack. Not certain, but it could be something to look into.