Stucked dolyak at green map

Mac Indian.5724

Do you know how many times i've reported this? more than 50!!
or the speldan camp on red side ebg,doesnt pop up swords when is contested,more than 100 times!!
i've even open ticket and the answer i got was to use the ingame bug tool!!!
it took them 7 years to change the lord room gate fortification above watergate on blue+green garri!

Edited by alteriel valie.4751

9 hours ago, Mac Indian.5724 said:

seense about 8 years (!) the packed dolyak stucks at main-keep. But only the packed one out from the eastcamp

So... isnt it about the time to fix  that issue?

Image for deeper understanding at link:

https://imgur.com/a/ozGfiaxhttps://imgur.com/uXIrvpq

That yak's had every opportunity to pull itself up by it's boostraps. If it's too lazy to unstuck itself, it's nobody else's fault.

8 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

At some point, fixing a stupid bug like this after so long become so embarrassing no one want to be the one to fix it.

I mean, Desert BL and its  deadly fall damage slopes still  exist so no need to be ashamed of anything less.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480

21 hours ago, alteriel valie.4751 said:

Do you know how many times i've reported this? more than 50!!
or the speldan camp on red side ebg,doesnt pop up swords when is contested,more than 100 times!!
i've even open ticket and the answer i got was to use the ingame bug tool!!!
it took them 7 years to change the lord room gate fortification above watergate on blue+green garri!

Let's not even get started on bugs that never get fixed. The walls seem very haphazardly built in some places and you can be pushed or pulled through them, or even FALL through them in some situations.

I've got stuck in a wall before without the ability to waypoint due to being in combat.

And then there's really annoying stuff thats technically not bugs that they haven't fixed either. Like if your part of a zerg clearing siege on the keep walls on EBG, and you fall down between the oils of a set of gates that are intact, you just become stuck in there, can't waypoint out due to combat and just have to wait for someone to kill you or log off.

I really hope they do an overhaul of WvW soon, even if its just QoL stuff. Its been alot of years of this stuff already.

I think the strangest thing I've seen recently is an enemy somehow ported me half way across the map. They used a portal but for some reason the game pulled me into it too. The code must be really messy. 😕

Edited by Hannelore.8153
  • Like 2