Revenant skill 3 [sevenshot] totally useless

BLIKSEM DOOD.2176

Im sorry, this isnt a simple side scrolling game like "Aladin" we used to play as kids on a Floppy disc, its also not an RPG like FF7, this is an MMORPG, how do u use marks on Necro staff without a mouse? or Range Barrage? some skills dont target and require mouse Ground targeting and direction aiming.

If you are unable to use a mouse due to a dissability, then i agree, and there should be a work around. (perhaps a game pad/controller?)

If you are perfectly able to use bother hands, then please just play the game as intended.

@nosleepdemon.1368 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:Is that the one that shoots like 4 or so arrows in one direction and like barely hits anything and barely does damage?

It's actually seven shots. It's sort of in the name there. With that said, it's so buggy that I wouldn't be surprised if it consistently only fired four shots for some people.

It's up to 7 shots. No more, very likely less.

@nosleepdemon.1368 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:Is that the one that shoots like 4 or so arrows in one direction and like barely hits anything and barely does damage?

It's actually seven shots. It's sort of in the name there. With that said, it's so buggy that I wouldn't be surprised if it consistently only fired four shots for some people.

It is not buggy just very badly implemented.

Using the GW2 Tactical Overlay's range circle and the special forces test golem I have determined that there is approximately a 1-2 pixel range where you can get 7 hits. Move by a pixel and your number of hits will drop to 3, a bit more and it is 2 and everything else is either 1 or 0. For 7 hits the range circle should be just touching the back side of the red circle under the golem's feet.

@Khisanth.2948 said:

@nosleepdemon.1368 said:

It is not buggy just very badly implemented.

Using the GW2 Tactical Overlay's range circle and the special forces test golem I have determined that there is approximately a 1-2 pixel range where you can get 7 hits. Move by a pixel and your number of hits will drop to 3, a bit more and it is 2 and everything else is either 1 or 0. For 7 hits the range circle should be just touching the back side of the red circle under the golem's feet.

Yeah, that's a major problem.

@sacredninja.5236 said:Im sorry, this isnt a simple side scrolling game like "Aladin" we used to play as kids on a Floppy disc, its also not an RPG like FF7, this is an MMORPG, how do u use marks on Necro staff without a mouse? or Range Barrage? some skills dont target and require mouse Ground targeting and direction aiming.

If you are unable to use a mouse due to a dissability, then i agree, and there should be a work around. (perhaps a game pad/controller?)

If you are perfectly able to use bother hands, then please just play the game as intended.

There is an option to cast ground target abilities at your current target. It's not the best way to do it, but it's there.

Archived