No progress in WvW

god fragment.5716

2 hours ago, Xoranium.6481 said:

This started just before 2am, just after we took SM off FSP

Shouldnt have taken SM then, ha!

Looking at GW2stats, points have been completely frozen since ~02:45 (13h+ ago). This appear for all EU.

Edited by Dawdler.8521
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, aliem.3412 said:

The only updating skirmish is the last one giving rewards, number 16 (you can see it in the match history tab), quite funny (except for my missing rewards -,-).

Even skirmish 16 is broken. Yes, it was the last one where scores increased buut the actual numbers ingame didn't.

E. g. my server had 63 victory-points in skimrish 15 and skirmish 16 shows us going up to 68(+5 vp). But the very first tab in the WvW-menu still shows 63 victorypoints total for us. So even that 16th skirmish didn't count anymore.

22 minutes ago, Nauda.3678 said:

Even skirmish 16 is broken. Yes, it was the last one where scores increased buut the actual numbers ingame didn't.

E. g. my server had 63 victory-points in skimrish 15 and skirmish 16 shows us going up to 68(+5 vp). But the very first tab in the WvW-menu still shows 63 victorypoints total for us. So even that 16th skirmish didn't count anymore.

Victory Points are part of the Skirmish system. As I say above, we seem to have reverted to the old system, which was purely based on Warscore.

The Warscore system benefits a zerg that karmatrains entire maps when the would-be defenders are all in bed.

In other words, you will win if you have a higher population for a brief period, whereas the Skirmish system mitigates that effect.

Edited by Svarty.8019

2 minutes ago, Svarty.8019 said:

Victory Points are part of the Skirmish system. As I say above, we seem to have reverted to the old system, which was purely based on Warscore and benefits a zerg that karmatrains entire maps when the would-be defenders are all in bed.

Even the warscore doesn't update though. So I think the problem might be bigger than "just" a switch back to warscore-times.

Edited by Nauda.3678

12 minutes ago, Svarty.8019 said:

Oh? Well the warscore on the skirmishes in match history for Skirmish 16 is updating.

Like I said in skirmish 16 everything updated in the "match history" section in the WvW-menu but at least the actual VP in the main tab didn't update.

Skimrish 16 was the skirmish the problems started, so I think it's reasonable to assume that when skirmish 16 ended, only the numbers which the system "already had" (that means the points/warscore/kills that were gathered in that skirmish before it got messed up) were just automatically added "visually" to the points from the 15th skirmish but they didn't actually get processed.

At least that is my assumption.

EDIT:

Well, forget what I say I just saw what you mean, LOL. The numbers in the table update themselves in realtime O.O WTH!

Edited by Nauda.3678
  • Like 1