Specter Bug Thread

Fire Attunement.9835

Was in an alliance doin Guild Hall capture and noticed my Shroud's Auto Tether never activated. Only worked manually after I used Siphon while in Shroud form. I guess alliances break it? Also minions seem to body block my Sc/D 3 ? I actually can't hit my intented target nomatter what with it in large groups because everything bodyblocks it.

Edited by Doggie.3184
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Doggie.3184 said:

Was in an alliance doin Guild Hall capture and noticed my Shroud's Auto Tether never activated. Only worked manually after I used Siphon while in Shroud form. I guess alliances break it? Also minions seem to body block my Sc/D 3 ?

This was an issue during Beta too.  My friend's Ranger pets kept blocking my 3 skills if they were before my friend. 

• Confused 1

My siphon was working without a target earlier for Thrill of the Crime proc, but now it doesn't anymore. Did they remove it in patch earlier? It also doesn't even proc off allies.

Also, Wells still aren't useable in water. Make them cast on top of me or on target like other similar skills do in water. Was trying to fight Leviathan and the class has nothing in water.

Edited by Doggie.3184

Some of the bugs which I reported since Beta 3, and even Beta 4, are STILL there.

I am not going to be putting in any further effort to report these bugs again.

This thread, along with the feedback thread, seems to have been only for show and waste people's time in an attempt to make dedicated players think their feedbacks and bug reports matter.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Asur.9178 said:

Some of the bugs which I reported since Beta 3, and even Beta 4, are STILL there.

I am not going to be putting in any further effort to report these bugs again.

This thread, along with the feedback thread, seems to have been only for show and waste people's time in an attempt to make dedicated players think their feedbacks and bug reports matter.

They probably just did not get to them  in time or they did not get enough reports to prioritize them.

This always happens.

Not to say that these are acceptable, but that there is not need to ascribe nefarious motivations to something with obvious explanations.

• Confused 2

21 hours ago, castillle.5248 said:

Because it gives only healing now according to the tooltip O_O 

Yeah just noticed it now.It also doesnt help that the entire tooltip from the 1 in stealth is stretching out above my monitor lol.

Edited by Caedmon.6798

On 10/26/2021 at 12:03 PM, Fire Attunement.9835 said:

If something is obviously not working as intended–if skills and traits don’t work as expected from the descriptions or if they don’t interact with core traits as expected–let us know here!

If you want to share feedback on how the specter plays, talk to us in the feedback thread!

So when is hidden thief going to work with siphon on allies and thrill of the crime too?

No blue target for "make personal target"?

Ally targeting  toggle not working

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nimbus Nomad.1237 said:

Sometimes the projectile velocity of twilight combo bugs out and fires way slower than usual. It just hovers in the air and barely inches forward. This happens frequently at max or close to max range.

It's almost like someone reported these bugs, with videos showcasing them too, since the first beta...and again on the second one.

When they don't care to fix issues with the spec, including bugs, after so much feedback, it only goes to show 1 thing: they don't care enough...and only prioritize those feedbacks that they get from the discord. These 2 threads have been for show.

• Like 3

On 3/11/2022 at 1:40 PM, Asur.9178 said:

It's almost like someone reported these bugs, with videos showcasing them too, since the first beta...and again on the second one.

When they don't care to fix issues with the spec, including bugs, after so much feedback, it only goes to show 1 thing: they don't care enough...and only prioritize those feedbacks that they get from the discord. These 2 threads have been for show.

Yeah man you did great work showcasing the bugs and explaining the problem. It’s absolutely disgusting and disrespectful that they didn’t atleast comment or quote the post acknowledging your efforts or gave some type of sign on the balance notes that they’ve acknowledged the problem. (Assuming they deem this slow moving projectile as a problem)

Edited by AikijinX.6258

1 hour ago, AikijinX.6258 said:

Yeah man you did great work showcasing the bugs and explaining the problem. It’s absolutely disgusting and disrespectful that they didn’t atleast comment on the balance notes that they’ve acknowledged the problem. (Assuming they deem this slow moving projectile as a problem)

What irks me is shadow savior and traversing dusk have inconsistent radius compared to each other like whomever designed the values half a**ed it . I dont feel anyone cares truly for the game rather than having a paycheck. Probably why Foreman left.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2022 at 9:43 AM, Lithril Ashwalker.6230 said:

What irks me is shadow savior and traversing dusk have inconsistent radius compared to each other like whomever designed the values half a**ed it . I dont feel anyone cares truly for the game rather than having a paycheck. Probably why Foreman left.

I guess its cuz 240 is the size of the wells and they expect you to be using wells to proc it 😮

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2022 at 8:46 PM, Hollowperspectiv.3047 said:

Specter's Scepter 1 skill does not show the tooltip for it's Stealth Attack while unstealthed but all other weapons do.

Or maybe it does, but it doesn't fit on the screen >.>

Edited by Szymon.5369

• 2 weeks later...

When using Scepter/Pistol 3 with Skill Retargeting enabled and changing target during Endless Night, the beam visually stays on the original target while affecting the new target.

https://imgur.com/a/loubkJ1

edit: Hey@Asur.9178! I just went through some of this thread and found you had brought this up. I think they may have fixed the target swapping, but it's just not visual. Or is that what you meant? In your video it looked to me as sometimes it was doing damage to the new targets after swapping. I've been using this mostly as support and it seems to swap allies fine, but just the visual beam never swaps .

Edited by xKole.9175

• 1 month later...