HoT Events shifted by 1 hour?

Yakuzai.6593

Hey,

i frequently ran the hot meta events (tangled depths and auric basin) and iam 100% sure that tangled depth meta alaways started at an even hour xx:30 and tarir was basiccally after that one at an uneven hour xx:00 .... did i miss something or why did those meta events shifted by 1 hour ? At least ingame those meta events arent running at those times and also ET shows different times now.

Thx in advance!

p.s. couple days ago i changed language to english... could this be a reason? 

Edited by Yakuzai.6593

Don't worry, I only realised we changed the clock back by an hour days later when I happened to be online at daily reset which happened at midnight instead of the expected 1AM... I slept through the actual clock reset and since clocks now update automatically, I didn't notice it.

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

No Daylight Saving time in Tyria, apparently.

Rather off topic, but since the question was answered... I just noticed there is now, also, in addition to Local Time, Server Time, and No Time, an option to set the in-game clock to Tyria Time.  Anyone know what that is all about?  I just set it a bit ago, and it seems stuck on 12am, so far.

Depending on what it's supposed to do when they get it working (if it isn't already), that might be a much easier way to know when things are going to happen, rather than rely on the X:30/odd-even hours system now present.

Edited by Lyssia.4637
To remove my incorrect "s" in Daylight Saving Time
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Lyssia.4637 said:

No Daylight Saving time in Tyria, apparently.

Rather off topic, but since the question was answered... I just noticed there is now, also, in addition to Local Time, Server Time, and No Time, an option to set the in-game clock to Tyria Time.  Anyone know what that is all about?  I just set it a bit ago, and it seems stuck on 12am, so far.

Depending on what it's supposed to do when they get it working (if it isn't already), that might be a much easier way to know when things are going to happen, rather than rely on the X:30/odd-even hours system now present.

Tyrian Time is exactly what it says: it's the time according to the in-game day-night cycle. I don't know why it's not working for you, it's working fine for me. It shows midnight at daily reset and then goes through the 24-hour cycle every two hours of real time, as that's how long a day is in the game.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, MikeG.6389 said:

Tyrian Time is exactly what it says: it's the time according to the in-game day-night cycle. I don't know why it's not working for you, it's working fine for me. It shows midnight at daily reset and then goes through the 24-hour cycle every two hours of real time, as that's how long a day is in the game.

Oh, neat.  I'll have to play around with it and see why it's acting buggy for me.  Thanks!  🍻

• Like 1