Just a Reminder that the People who Balanced this Forgot to Take the 5 second CD out of Sun and Moon Style after the Fake Buff

Yerlock.4678

But it's only been nearly 8 months since that patch. We are completely neglected as a class.

For those who don't know, Sun and Moon Style used to have quickness with the mainhand dagger, which is why that cd existed. But when it got changed and pretend buffed, the CD remained stuck there, confusing everyone and showing yet again that no one cares about warrior. 

https://ibb.co/wS7F1gh

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Ovark.2514 said:

Keep in mind that no class has had meaningful balance since EoD was announced and we surly won't have any until it's launched. You can't tout that your class is "neglected" until the first balance patch after February.

Kinda, as they are still working on new e-specs. Once new elites will be "set in stone" they can do other adjustments.

3 hours ago, Ovark.2514 said:

Keep in mind that no class has had meaningful balance since EoD was announced and we surly won't have any until it's launched. You can't tout that your class is "neglected" until the first balance patch after February.

Some classes have had meaningful balance before that, especially based on 2v2 performance. 

Warrior was consistently bad before the EOD announcement. Especially Berserker. Well before it. People have been touting that it has been neglected for a long time, and I don't think insisting that they should chill out until Feb is showing a good grasp of that situation, even with the EoD shipment obviously tying dev hands.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 4

Its warrior so who cares? They death nerfed this class and saying its fine as it is and left it completely since now idk .... 1,5 years? The class is still death and the best thing is ...... they somehow also Manage to death nerf the New spec before it comes out (got fury on a skill that meant to bring stabi like for Real?). Also good is no one want to have a damage spec but yea anet bring us the bladesworn yays another useless spec ^_^ !

Edited by Pati.2438

@Avatar.3568 bruh warrior is by far the weekest class in litterly everything. There is a reason why you need to play full counter plus Endurepain on spellbraker . It sucks in damage and defence so you need a 9 second full counter, 40 second Endurepain plus the 30 sec shield block to life longer than at least 5 seconds. You then combine rampage with gs to Do damage but not get ccd while doing it. Yes it does at least some damage but hell you need to play like a young god while classes like letz say Ranger press gs 4 PET cc then cc after it press 2 PET sweap enemy down .... if not well sweap weapon and hit lb 2 or axe 3 ezy clap .... even now not down? Ok then the broken gs 4 skill (block+evade+kick in ones gg ezy) or gs 3 out of range or smoke Screen before that for stealth or lb 3 for stealth or lb 3 for knoxkvack or or ...... i think you get what i mean. Its even so dump to play warr this days that i used to play thief instead cause why should i work hard to get something done if i could also let my build carry me lel.

EDIT:  Sry for this long Massage xd

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Pati.2438 said:

@Avatar.3568 bruh warrior is by far the weekest class in litterly everything. There is a reason why you need to play full counter plus Endurepain on spellbraker . It sucks in damage and defence so you need a 9 second full counter, 40 second Endurepain plus the 30 sec shield block to life longer than at least 5 seconds. You then combine rampage with gs to Do damage but not get ccd while doing it. Yes it does at least some damage but hell you need to play like a young god while classes like letz say Ranger press gs 4 PET cc then cc after it press 2 PET sweap enemy down .... if not well sweap weapon and hit lb 2 or axe 3 ezy clap .... even now not down? Ok then the broken gs 4 skill (block+evade+kick in ones gg ezy) or gs 3 out of range or smoke Screen before that for stealth or lb 3 for stealth or lb 3 for knoxkvack or or ...... i think you get what i mean. Its even so dump to play warr this days that i used to play thief instead cause why should i work hard to get something done if i could also let my build carry me lel.

EDIT:  Sry for this long Massage xd

Warrior has the most dodges, 5 second weapon swap that always condi cleanse (with cleansing sigill every second swap 2 condi), every skill does a ton of dmg, core warrior has insane resustain, spb has with full counter the most broken skill (stab, damage reduction, evade and unblockable daze), dagger 3 can also interrupt every skill, dagger F1 removes boons and is unblockable and gives theter, every movement skill does remove imob, yes you need some sort of skill, but dude, that's what every class should be, fight tramadex, fight Tobi they gonna whipe you out of earth

• Confused 4

@Avatar.3568 ah ye we all know the "ton" of damage that every other class do per auto attack lel. not even close the most dodges ranger,thief,ele,mes got more so its more a solid middleground, the condi cleanes is okayish but meh since its just 1 condi cleanes per weapon sweap (I gues is just good since other classes dont get them but in that point warr is a meele class so it need that mutch or even more condi cleanes since its a spam viesta actually in pvp). Full counter is more or less a slight better version of Rangers greatsword blockskill 4 (meanwhile rangers skill is a weaponskill and fullcounter a complete e-spec only mechanic)

EDIT: I dont say its unpayable but for real who wana play a warrior that need tons of skill if you could play a build that need no brain and is as good or even better.

Edited by Pati.2438

16 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

Warrior mains that still believe to have the worst class

Show me the warrior tournament presence.

3 hours ago, Aaron.1294 said:

@Pati.2438Just because warr is underwhelming now, it doesn't mean it needs tons of skill compared to other classes. And it never will, because it's too simple

Show me a class that does not have at least one build that is as simple as , if not -more simple- than warrior.

3 hours ago, Aaron.1294 said:

Also necro's kit is much better for pvp than warr is. Which makes warr not "the most difficult" class but the most struggling one.

Those are the same thing. Why do you think they arent?

6 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

Warrior has the most dodges, 5 second weapon swap that always condi cleanse (with cleansing sigill every second swap 2 condi), every skill does a ton of dmg, core warrior has insane resustain, spb has with full counter the most broken skill (stab, damage reduction, evade and unblockable daze), dagger 3 can also interrupt every skill, dagger F1 removes boons and is unblockable and gives theter, every movement skill does remove imob, yes you need some sort of skill, but dude, that's what every class should be, fight tramadex, fight Tobi they gonna whipe you out of earth

I won't entertain the "most dodges" part, because that -should- be true given their inability to stealth, but it still isn't. You and I both know that. 

Listing a bunch of skills that sound strong in a vacuum doesn't mean the class is any stronger as a result. And being able to name a couple of people that can beat you with pillows on their hands doesn't mean that pillows are suitable weapons for standard situations.

Berserker is also practically useless, moreso than core. You have to ignore it to make this argument. 

dude, that's what every class should be,

you can count on your fingers the amount of people that play warrior visibly at a high level. If the other classes required the same investment warrior does at this point, nobody would play the gamemode and the amount of work that would need to be done to rework the 8 other classes and their specs would be insurmountable. 

People seem really focused on denying that, in the current meta, warrior is the most difficult class overall to play at a high level for a reason that continues to elude me. Not mechanically, as some people are trying to pivot to, but in context of actual matches, vs people that know anything about warrior.

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Thanks 1

I really hope they drop the nerf nuke hammer on everything people find enjoyable about their main class. Not because the game needs it, but so people can also share this joyous experience of other people who don't even play the class or have very little experience can hear other ignorant people call their class too simple to require much skill.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 11/28/2021 at 2:03 PM, Aaron.1294 said:

@Pati.2438Just because warr is underwhelming now, it doesn't mean it needs tons of skill compared to other classes. And it never will, because it's too simple

Wow. There are literately no hard classes in this game mate. Some classes might take slightly longer to get used to, but the difference is small.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

12 hours ago, Avatar.3568 said:

Tramadex, yesterday in mat, got into finals(?) or semi finals 

If that's true (I haven't seen this months MAT yet) that makes ONE warrior in high level tournament play in the past FOUR months.

Warrior's near complete absence from high level play is the best evidence available that War is not competitive in the current meta.