guild scattered in wvw servers

100+ members in guild - and we are all registered in the beta under correct guild but have been moved to three different servers in wvw- guild panel says one location, wvw locations says other! this is un playable as a guild . 2nd fail with regard to having us all together to play in wvw as a full guild!

Hope we get a fix with this soon.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

My assigned team: Giants rise
 My original home: Desolation
The name of the  WvW guild selected: Cornerstoned [OOF] before dead line.
Selected the guild on thursday, most of the guild ended up on Seven Pines but a few of us got stranded on Giant's rise. Please deport us back. Pls i just play WvW but only with my friends and my community.  Just put me back where I enjoy life

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, Animefan.1382 said:

My assigned team: Giants rise
 My original home: Desolation
The name of the  WvW guild selected: Cornerstoned [OOF] before dead line.
Selected the guild on thursday, most of the guild ended up on Seven Pines but a few of us got stranded on Giant's rise. Please deport us back. Pls i just play WvW but only with my friends and my community.  Just put me back where I enjoy life

It's a beta, it's only for a week, just have fun and make some new friends (unless they're originally from Maguuma). I'm going to enjoy myself wherever I get placed. If it's with my guild, then great! If not, then it's time for Commander Code to shine amongst new friends!

Edited by Bristingr.5034

Same thing happened to me in the guild I play with. Selected Pheonix Dawn and ended up in Stonefall. I hope they fix this and people don't have to wait a week to play with their friends!

•    Your assigned team: Stonefall
•    Your original home shard: Pheonix Dawn
•    The name of the WvW guild selected: Fellowship of The [KOIN] (before deadline)
•    A description of the issue: Placed on Stonefall instead of Phoenix Dawn

Edited by Salty.7182
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, Bristingr.5034 said:

It's a beta, it's only for a week, just have fun and make some new friends (unless they're originally from Maguuma). I'm going to enjoy myself wherever I get placed. If it's with my guild, then great! If not, then it's time for Commander Code to shine amongst new friends!

No no no no I am broken im not working like normal human being i want to stay with my community where I know I'm safe happy and I can enjoy..  I won't make 'new friends" or "trust" new people in one week

• Like 1

I'm so with you on this man. My friends are gone. Ppl I've played with for years. Way to ruin a game mode. I know it is only for 1 week but for me this week is ruined. We had so much fun up until now and it breaks my heart to think we said "see you guys on reset" like we always do on Friday afternoons and now they are gone 😢

Edited by bubblyball.7591
typos...
  • Sad 2

56 minutes ago, bubblyball.7591 said:

I'm so with you on this man. My friends are gone. Ppl I've played with for years. Way to ruin a game mode. I know it is only for 1 week but for me this week is ruined. We had so much fun up until now and it breaks my heart to think we said "see you guys on reset" like we always do on Friday afternoons and now they are gone 😢

Perhaps you need to go out and get some sun, change of pace. Have there never been *anyone* that's left over the years? My god, what happens if the people you play with would ever go on vacation?!!?

This test last a week.

And people are already collapsing into sobbing lumps on the floor in a day.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Same for me. Play with friend always and now I ended up in Dragon's claw and he in Griffonfall  although we in same guild. All we want to do is to play together and when our guildleader is commander we want to join him. We cant because everyone is spreaded out. This ruins everything, It can be beta but 1 week of playing is ruined by this. If i cannot play with friend or guildies my WvW experience is ruined.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Perhaps you need to go out and get some sun, change of pace. Have there never been *anyone* that's left over the years? My god, what happens if the people you play with would ever go on vacation?!!?

This test last a week.

And people are already collapsing into sobbing lumps on the floor in a day.

It’s puddles of melted snow.

• Confused 1