To the trend setters, streamers, good gamers, noobs, win traders and bots....

Pimsley.3681

Have a happy 2022. 

Last 2 years have been heII for the majority of the world yet we're still here finding whatever enjoyment left playing gw2 pvp. For that, I'm kinda thankful despite how annoying some aspect of the game is. 

I've come across extremely pleasant people who'd go out of their way to teach me but most no longer play. I've come across nasties who'd spend half the time whining and complaining on map/team chat. After 9 years of playing, I still find something new. I spend 98% of my time in-game PvPing

Here's to wishing us all well. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, verysaltysnackk.3916 said:

Thank you very much. Have a great year!

I would also like to congratulate Arenanet for their honesty going into 2022. I thought by now they would pretend they care about pvp just to sell us the expansion. I was completely wrong since they don't even mention it.  🥰

They said they will work on balance after expansion and I agree with their approach, because they still weren't sure how new e-specs will end after betas (as you may judge by changes between betas).

10 hours ago, bluri.2653 said:

If u want to learn anything feel free to pm me pimsley!

Hi Sind - you've done so much for the thief community, I tremble at the sight of the ones you've influenced 🙂 

It's very obvious especially when there are 2 thieves in my soloQ team; one thief would do his role and more while the other would die at mid fight aoe while on stealth lol. 

Thanks for sharing your talent while also being a cool dad 👨‍👦. Cheers to our good health, happiness, family and prosperity - this year and onwards 

Wow, the OP just got an open invite to pm the BEST THIEF IN THE WORLD. Does OP even play thief? 

Anyway, this proves that most streamer and the best of the best are often decent and nice human beings. Way less toxic than the average pvpers. 

In game, Im quite friendly too. Toxicity sux. 

Oh and happy new year to all of you!!!

• Confused 2

2 minutes ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

Wow, the OP just got an open invite to pm the BEST THIEF IN THE WORLD. Does OP even play thief? 

Anyway, this proves that most streamer and the best of the best are often decent and nice human beings. Way less toxic than the average pvpers. 

In game, Im quite friendly too. Toxicity sux. 

Oh and happy new year to all of you!!!

Are you for real?

14 minutes ago, Dantheman.3589 said:

Well w.e ime most of our streamers are crazy.

im a nice guy too but when nice people see others treat people as human garbage, then they often learn to ignore them and say “well, don’t be like them”

yes yes some are definitely elitist garbage. I just thought it was a nice gesture for Sindrener to offer tips to OP. 

And I love how Sind just absolutely owns other thieves in NA. lol. That guy is crazy good.

I don't disagree with you though about some of the comments you made about other streamers. 

8 minutes ago, greedywholesome.9081 said:

yes yes some are definitely elitist garbage. I just thought it was a nice gesture for Sindrener to offer tips to OP. 

And I love how Sind just absolutely owns other thieves in NA. lol. That guy is crazy good.

I don't disagree with you though about some of the comments you made about other streamers. 

My comment applies in this case also