Jade Slivers sensory array not giving jade slivers.

I installed the jade slivers sensory array on my character yesterday and I had received 4 slivers before reset last night. Now over the last 24 hours having spent many hours in Dragons End and completing the final meta, I have received 0 jade slivers. I killed many, many mobs and received lots of junk items but no slivers in my currency wallet. I still only have 4 which I got from the previous day. We have had a couple patch updates since. 

• Like 5

This was only my assumption, i've been checking regularly, and still only at 0 slivers. But a lot of trophies and junk have been dropping, and not a single sliver.
But as I can see here, there are a lot of people having the same problem.
- @ArenaNet QA Testing.7408 its really not fun running with this, and getting absolut 0 gains. Please fix it already!

• Like 1

Same issue
Recycler: Jade Slivers on Jade Bot (Spent time and gold crafting this)
Have small stacks of junk accumulating slots in my storage that I paid good real money for 
Waiting not so patiently now for days to see this get fixed, yet it is not even listed in the "Known Issues" bug reports?

While i understand this may seem minor, i paid good money for this expansion
If you advertise it, and I paid for it, it should just ******* work 

Looking forward to this getting fixed asap
Thanks\

Edited by Damien Vryce.3578
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No slivers since a few days. Only a few at the day I installed it and the day after. Someone in another thread mentiond they would have disabled it to do some fixes (according to Twitter - weird that there isn't a forums post/announcement though).

I think for at least 3 days (including today) not working - so far. Friday ... not sure if it still worked. But Thursday last week it still worked I think.

Edited by Luthan.5236

Hasn't worked for me for days now. Not a single sliver. Kind of frustrating, Anet, slivers help progress all kinds of crafting and this is literally blocking that to being virtually non-existent for anyone that doesn't want to (or can't) spend thousands of gold on the trading post.

At first I thought the jade sliver array would only work on EoD maps, since I was doing Tarir and some open world bosses. But upon returning to EoD I noticed the array doesn't seem to work at all. A few days agon ANet deactivated them due to a bug or something but I thought they were up again.

It's my understanding that the Jade Bot Recycler is supposed to recycle low priced junk items. I have a suspicion that the feature is recycling high priced (1G +) junk items by mistake. ANET might be temporarily disabling the feature if that's the case.