PSA: Vindicator + Superior Sigil of Stamina = Tons of fun

Arklite.4013

This may already be common knowledge, but for those who aren't aware, superior sigil of stamina completely refills your stamina when you kill a foe. So, as Vindicator in the open world, you basically get to play leap frog with the enemies. It's actually good on top of being fun, but I wanted to make sure everyone was able to experience this.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Arklite.4013 said:

This may already be common knowledge, but for those who aren't aware, superior sigil of stamina completely refills your stamina when you kill a foe. So, as Vindicator in the open world, you basically get to play leap frog with the enemies. It's actually good on top of being fun, but I wanted to make sure everyone was able to experience this.

I've been playing GS/GS with energy runes, and I'm loving it. Buff yourself with fury, jump, hit F2 when you land, buff with fury if needed, or use another ability, jump, switch weapon, ability, jump, switch weapon, buff or damage, jump, F2 etc. Its not the best DPS for benchmarks, but it hits hard, and I'm not in combat half of the time, while I'm attacking. 

• Confused 1

It's not really overpowered in any content that is meaningful. It is super fun though. Also mirage exists and can also abuse the sigil but they never nerfed it for that. 

Shame cantha mobs have more health on average or it would be fun in echovald. 

• Thanks 1

On 3/19/2022 at 10:20 AM, Zikory.6871 said:

Sigil of stamina is pretty garbage in competitive modes because it requires a kill to proc. So its useless during a fight but will let you snowball a already winning fight. 

Doubt it gets nerfed as its a huge meme. 

its pretty easy to get a kill every 10 sec in wvw. you don't need to be snowballing anything.

• Confused 1