Relinks this week! Friday March 25th

Xenesis.6389

https://i.imgur.com/q29IYMN.jpg

Should we start a pool on who Blackgate gets? Surely it's one of the medium servers? 🤭

Should SoS and Mag be linked together so that they get the ppt boost they both need to permanently stay in t1? while having content they need provided to them by BG?

Shockingly Eredon Terrace has switched population rank places with SBI from medium to high! will they stay with TC for the 3rd straight relink and finally get the ppt boost to t1 again? (nope!)

Will Fort Aspenwood finally say "Yes I do!" after Sorrow's Furnace asks for 3rd time? or will this be the final breaking point for the full pop absolute last place FA?

Who will be the next bandwagon lotto winner? find out this friday!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

No matter who they link Blackgate with, it will be viewed as horrible and favoritism.  A medium server would have too much room for bandwagons, a very high would be too populated thus unfair..  

But what would be interesting is BG and Mag lol.

I mean that would be funny, but it would outright kill t1, even worse than it is now. The best thing would be to get them to fight each other, mag ppt's ebg all day, they just need ppt in off hours to keep them in t1, hence sos, bg has the numbers to cover it all to at least give them resistance.

Mag kills ebg every match because they're in there all day, and take stuff when there's low enemy coverage, then camps it, upgrades it, and makes it much harder for when the coverage does come back, people get tired of it and move on, same reason why they don't want to be in t1 and deal with bg coverage in the first place. Other servers take stuff but they tend not to camp it out for long.

What is funny, is Mag has become the very thing they hated the most, hardcore ppters.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

40 minutes ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

I mean that would be funny, but it would outright kill t1, even worse than it is now. The best thing would be to get them to fight each other, mag ppt's ebg all day, they just need ppt in off hours to keep them in t1, hence sos, bg has the numbers to cover it all to at least give them resistance.

Mag kills ebg every match because they're in there all day, and take stuff when there's low enemy coverage, then camps it, upgrades it, and makes it much harder for when the coverage does come back, people get tired of it and move on, same reason why they don't want to be in t1 and deal with bg coverage in the first place. Other servers take stuff but they tend not to camp it out for long.

What is funny, is Mag has become the very thing they hated the most, hardcore ppters.

You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

True..  That would be a good matching.  (At least for the spectators 🤫)

10 hours ago, Junkpile.7439 said:

Wonder if they change which servers are "main" servers. I don't think that SFR  with under 100 player wvw population should be "main" server.

They should just get rid of the last tier.  Unlinked servers just kill participation. They don't facilitate opening up servers.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Xenesis.6389 said:

That's happened on EU, too. All the "only-play-for-fights" servers (FoW, WSR, Vabbi - the traditionally low pop servers) just PPT stuff with gigantic zergs now because there's nobody to oppose them.

23 hours ago, Strider Pj.2193 said:

No matter who they link Blackgate with, it will be viewed as horrible and favoritism.  A medium server would have too much room for bandwagons, a very high would be too populated thus unfair..  

But what would be interesting is BG and Mag lol.

Im on BG and would LOVE to be linked with MAG. I'm very curious what their team chat is like 😃

On 3/22/2022 at 6:53 PM, Xenesis.6389 said:

Shockingly Eredon Terrace has switched population rank places with SBI from medium to high! will they stay with TC for the 3rd straight relink and finally get the ppt boost to t1 again? (nope!)

I hope not, nothing against ET players but I do not want to play with them for a 3rd time in a row.

On 3/22/2022 at 10:53 AM, Xenesis.6389 said:

Will Fort Aspenwood finally say "Yes I do!" after Sorrow's Furnace asks for 3rd time? or will this be the final breaking point for the full pop absolute last place FA?

I am not even sure where FA is... Seems they have disappeared completely.  What is it about SF that every server detests being linked with them?  Is it because SF is the "unofficial" Spanish speaking server?  Is it the mole people?  Maybe SF just does not have the WvW pop they used to?  Or maybe is has to do with the initials being linked with San Francisco (OR, WA, ID, NV, TX, AZ, FL, & CO all agree that Californian's need to go back to CA and stop bringing their broke laws to other states).