“..we also wanted to include some effects to support the spellbreaker build.”

Yerlock.4678

Come on anet. Keep fooling people that Shout BsW is the meta everything warrior needs. Meta healer, meta duelist, meta sidenoder, meta bunker. You created a nice monster with the same initiative as Core necro. Actually necro lacks stab so needs more practice. This monkey spec is the epitome of anti-warrior. Nice "secret" buff to your eod elite. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Come on anet. Keep fooling people that Shout BsW is the meta everything warrior needs. Meta healer, meta duelist, meta sidenoder, meta bunker. You created a nice monster with the same initiative as Core necro. Actually necro lacks stab so needs more practice. This monkey spec is the epitome of anti-warrior. Nice "secret" buff to your eod elite. 

Man you cry A LOT

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

Man you cry A LOT

Yeah, totally. I too prefere people who just shut up and do nothing. I mean, why do they have to keep having emotions or opinions? Just stop already!

Also, nice job buffing bladesworns sustain. It was clearly needed. Keep up the good work a-net!

Edited by Bazsi.2734
  • Like 2
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

Man you cry A LOT

Crying/being annoying is part of the warrior rotation. We wouldn't be here if the alternative was as entertaining.

*Bawls while hammer stunlocking*

Also, nice job buffing bladesworns sustain. It was clearly needed. Keep up the good work a-net!

They really looked at the bladesworns rolling all shouts after nerfing lush forest to specifically curtail that playstyle and said "Yes. This is peak gaming. MORE." 

Can't wait till they realize what they've done and nerf shouts to worse than they were before. 

Edited by Azure The Heartless.3261
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Kayberz.5346 said:

Man you cry A LOT

Don't go shaming his emotions.

2 hours ago, Azure The Heartless.3261 said:

Crying/being annoying is part of the warrior rotation. We wouldn't be here if the alternative was as entertaining.

*Bawls while hammer stunlocking*

They really looked at the bladesworns rolling all shouts after nerfing lush forest to specifically curtail that playstyle and said "Yes. This is peak gaming. MORE." 

Can't wait till they realize what they've done and nerf shouts to worse than they were before. 

The really just need to get rid of TR and rebalance the espec without it being there. Then it is no different sustain wise from any other spec (outside of Immortal Dragon).

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Don't go shaming his emotions.

The really just need to get rid of TR and rebalance the espec without it being there. Then it is no different sustain wise from any other spec (outside of Immortal Dragon).

I'd say it wouldnt need to be gotten rid off, just make it only reload weapon skills, dragon trigger skills and armament skills. Oh and make armament skills not trash.

Edited by UNOwen.7132
  • Like 2

I'm happy to see any class get a buff of any capacity, even if the new numbers aren't where they were at pre 2/25/2020

I was a bit confused when I saw my weird CC spam bunker warrior build get buffed, but then again I had no doubt that was the direction the game was headed in back in that fateful day in Feb 2020 when it was made.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Ye ye just buff "support" warriors while those specs are clearly not support at all (lmao). Instead of doing nonsence buffs I would love to see at least good and health changes. (Specialy things like defence traitline or some cc get damage back. THIS would be good buffs not those shout spam things lamo xd)

• Like 4