Avoid Player Option

If people want to be toxic and yell at their team for whatever reason. That's their option. We should have an option to "avoid" that player for 3-5 days. It's similar to block except we won't be queued with them. If that means that toxic player's queue time takes longer because of it... Oh well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, FrownyClown.8402 said:

Ill block everyone on the leaderboard

it's the opposite. Block everyone below rank #50.

39 minutes ago, PhantomClutch.7825 said:

If people want to be toxic and yell at their team for whatever reason. That's their option. We should have an option to "avoid" that player for 3-5 days. It's similar to block except we won't be queued with them. If that means that toxic player's queue time takes longer because of it... Oh well.

Learn to deal with life instead of trying to avoid it.

top players I met are usually pretty decent tbh

yeah they may say  guys capture this, do that do this etc not a reason for me to block

but today I asked if there's a pvp training guild, recieved some really toxic pms. didn't know that looking for one would make a kitten.

On 4/3/2022 at 3:55 PM, Eugchriss.2046 said:

it's the opposite. Block everyone below rank #50.

Learn to deal with life instead of trying to avoid it.

I deal with toxic individuals in life by holding them accountable. The ideas I've proposed already exist in other popular games. It's not a wild and crazy idea to hold people accountable.

6 hours ago, PhantomClutch.7825 said:

I deal with toxic individuals in life by holding them accountable. The ideas I've proposed already exist in other popular games. It's not a wild and crazy idea to hold people accountable.

You can already do that with the current system. Simply block them and you'll never see what they put in chat again

• Like 1

Yeah I feel like players will abuse this to make sure they don't que with people they are arguing with. I mean I'm always getting abused for playing an off meta ranger and not being able to side node. 

I mean im in high gold so it's not like my build doesn't work.