Least common profession for Asura characters?

Which profession do you think is the least common for Asura characters?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Least common profession for Asura characters?

• Warrior
    • Guardian
    • Revenant
    • Ranger
    • Thief
    • Engineer
    • Necromancer
    • Elementalist
    • Mesmer

Of accounts linked with GW2Efficiency, Revenants is the least played class on Asura. They make up half a percent of the characters linked to GW2Efficiency.

Out of all race/class combos, only Charr engineer, elementalist, mesmer and Norn engineer are more rarely played.

Edited by Gibson.4036
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's likely Revenant, purely because it's a profession locked behind an expansion and the game has many f2p accounts.

And don't put too much value into GW2Efficiency's data, those statistics are heavily biased towards the types of players that aim for higher efficiency in the game. The vast majority of players does not have such a goal.

Edited by Fueki.4753
  • Like 4

Also Rev arrived 3 years later than GW2 with the HoT release, Anyway, lore wise Asuras are slanted towards schollar professions (and the ones focused in  itelligence more than in physical prowness) and they are fairly invidualistic and competitive, so NOT making a heavy armor user asura makes sense. From the mid armors both Ranger and Thief look "too primitive" for the kind of intellect the lore adscribe to the Asuras.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Redfeather.6401 said:

Oh wow, it's true. I have never seen an asura revenant. Not one that I can remember. That's crazy.

I play a asura revenant. 

Asuras actually look really good in melee animations. Imho i would highly recommend it. 

Asuras have some of the coolest animations in the game imho 

• Like 1

bit offtopic.... but can we all please agree that a GIANT MESMER CHARR, is the single most annoying thing you can play xD

second place for sure goes to a Tiny Minionmasterasura. You can not even spot him 😄

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Haha 3

On 4/9/2022 at 11:18 AM, Fueki.4753 said:

And don't put too much value into GW2Efficiency's data, those statistics are heavily biased towards the types of players that aim for higher efficiency in the game. 

Definitely. I always try to make sure it's very clear that I'm saying "of accounts lnked to GW2Efficiency" so it's not read as "X% of players".

I don't personally have an Asura Revenant, but I do have an Asura Warrior, the second most played Asura of GW2Efficiency.