Can we have slots in material stores for Kill Proofs

The tokens were meant to be consumed for decorations and not stacked in the bank. Pinging as KP is a player construct, don't blame Arenanet for this. If you are in a static group or in a famous/infamous speedclear guild for example, I am rather certain you would have deleted them or used them.

The player workaround is using kp.me if you trust them with your API key, although people that are oblivious to what that site is will kick you for not pinging KP regardless.

Edited by Infusion.7149
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Superkai.4692 said:

Just remove kp from the game

I fear it would become worse if the easy kp were not in the game because people would just find some other way to prove kills. Example: Ping your armor. We are at the point of no return however.

Since you do use them to craft guild hall statues, I don't see a reason why not have them in material storage.

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

39 minutes ago, Carnage.6751 said:

Seriously its so dumb minded this garbage items filling my inventory.İnventory in this game already an issue if you don't have 6 32 slot inventory.Why we don't have material bank slots for this items?

Tell the people asking for kill proof to kitten off.  Problem solved.  The kill proof thing is getting to be a problem.  There is a solution though.  Start your own group.  The DE meta is really getting weird about this.  If you start your own group for this and advertise it on LFG as an open meta it will fill in minutes.  There are enough people out there that know the meta now that any full group should be able to beat it.  This KP requirement for the DE meta is just stupid.  

Edited by DarcShriek.5829
  • Like 1
  • Confused 3

6 hours ago, Carnage.6751 said:

Seriously its so dumb minded this garbage items filling my inventory.İnventory in this game already an issue if you don't have 6 32 slot inventory.Why we don't have material bank slots for this items?

Or an alternative idea.How about a simple Raid UI for save your Raid progressions and Boss kills.İt is really mindnumbing  after  all this years we still need alternative sources for see our raid history.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

On 4/11/2022 at 7:41 AM, Carnage.6751 said:

In todays way of getting into groups LI or LD is enough to get into most raiding groups where you can delete your kp and make it in. It’s a + if you have the armor / trink done or title to ping. 

• Haha 1