SoS is the only FULL server

Rysdude.3824

Everyone on NA going to EU!

https://i.imgur.com/WIsWDgk.jpg

Also since there's no word on next alliance beta (expansion sold you can get back to maintenance mode cornerstone wvw), some excuse to fix a queue bug is holding back the entire process (I mean I just had it happen last week, but to shut down the entire process until then?), lame relinks (BG's former link got moved to a host and within a week got dumpstered to medium pop along with it's new link, gg planning on that one anet you dumpstered two servers to last place for two months), and imagine BG is now open for a week and it hasn't filled back up with it's usual link bandwagoners as yet.

People either on a break or playing pve lol or quit altogether.

But don't worry more rewards will be coming! to make boon balling moar fun! Stay tuned until May 10th! when the next mini balance pass will happen! will it buff boons?! or nerf strips?! we dunno at this point! find out on May 10th! And in the meantime! fill up maps for queues! so they can find the bug eventually!!!

• Haha 7
  • Sad 1

On 4/17/2022 at 1:45 PM, Xenesis.6389 said:

But don't worry more rewards will be coming! to make boon balling moar fun! Stay tuned until May 10th! when the next mini balance pass will happen! will it buff boons?! or nerf strips?! we dunno at this point! find out on May 10th! And in the meantime! fill up maps for queues! so they can find the bug eventually!!!

Same bat channel, same bat time.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

I have no idea how BG is full, half the time it feels like there’s 10 people on a map, with half of them afk and the other having no situational awareness and dying instantly. And if there is a commander, a lot of the times they are too scared or too slow. 

idk, I’ve only been back for a month or so and maybe everyone is doing other things but it sure is disheartening and makes me rethink about staying on BG. 

sorry, just needed to vent somewhere. 

1 hour ago, Felicia Sexopants.4713 said:

I have no idea how BG is full, half the time it feels like there’s 10 people on a map, with half of them afk and the other having no situational awareness and dying instantly. And if there is a commander, a lot of the times they are too scared or too slow. 

idk, I’ve only been back for a month or so and maybe everyone is doing other things but it sure is disheartening and makes me rethink about staying on BG. 

Cuz bg likes to turtle for a link so they can boon ball over the other servers.

3 hours ago, Felicia Sexopants.4713 said:

That's like the same for the rest of the servers, cept with even less population..... although BG probably still has the biggest scout population in NA...

6 hours ago, Felicia Sexopants.4713 said:

They generally have a lot of off-hours coverage, so you probably just don't see them.   I would say that there are servers that are larger in a single timezone than BG, but BG has a more consistent population across a 24 hour period. 

• Thanks 1

On 4/19/2022 at 10:55 AM, Felicia Sexopants.4713 said:

there's no point in playing for bg, most of their groups just get farmed by the mag cloud on repeat and the ones that don't get farmed can't kill the cloud they're so afraid of pushing and wiping that they just pull whatever they can get and kill those guys while the cloud picks off the same amount of players from their tail. they go to a bl and try to fight ioj and the cloud just shows up and assjams them sometimes it's really a no-win no fun situation

oh yeah and also mag has like 2 guilds that actually play so it's not like you can fight anything but the cloud 90% of the time, and chances are the cloud is around the guild anyway lmfao

Edited by Ruru.1302
  • Like 2

Well with lack of meaningful scoring system, linking system just gets gradually worse and worse. People leave full servers since links give same activity with less gems. And then those full servers can fit less players.

At start of linking system, links provided maybe 10% of total population, now they are providing easily 35% or above. So more strangers and less stability. When should one log in for good time?  Struggle a month to find it, then it is gone in another.

But ye, it isn't worth the effort so people don't log in anymore unless there are discord announcements that commander is tagging up. Score, tier, server mates change anyways. The more you play, the less players you have next relink.

Edited by Threather.9354

yes the mechanics we have at the moment has some big problems. and transfers are the worst part of the problem. they must be blocked , you can condedere a transfer year or 6 months and no more, this also applies to alliances.

in my opinion even the current system, without transfers would give way to the teams to build communities and find a spece of self-leveling. with transfers you make everything impossible.

• Confused 1