Warrior absent in MAT... Again.

20 hours ago, gmmg.9210 said:

It's all there black and white. Not only this MAT but many many for months leaning on years now. It's a huge issue. And when war was there it was shout spam

It really makes you wonder "how much will it take for ANet to see warrior needs help?" Warrior literally cannot be any less represented in the PvP meta than it is right now--and this at a time when there is more diversity in the meta than there's been in a long time.  Feelsbadman.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

It really makes you wonder "how much will it take for ANet to see warrior needs help?" Warrior literally cannot be any less represented in the PvP meta than it is right now--and this at a time when there is more diversity in the meta than there's been in a long time.  Feelsbadman.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

The first thought of the balance devs when they see Warrior hanging of a cliff is. 

"Maybe Necro needs buffs...." 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

21 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Sums up the decision to remove damage from Hard CCs as well...

More like the damage increase on FC trait and the damage increase on heabutt by selfremoving stab, now that could be another great meme lmao

Get 50% damage buff on 0 dmg by femoving your own stab!!!!

20% Damage buff on overnerfed damage skill!!!! @gmmg.9210

• Like 3

On 5/6/2022 at 11:03 AM, Zizekent.2398 said:

More like the damage increase on FC trait and the damage increase on heabutt by selfremoving stab, now that could be another great meme lmao

Get 50% damage buff on 0 dmg by femoving your own stab!!!!

20% Damage buff on overnerfed damage skill!!!! @gmmg.9210

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

Aaaaand.....

Warrior not even mentioned in the May 10 balance changes.

I am so... utterly... disgusted.

I was like "lets scroll down to warrior, so far this changes nothing" and boom, its as usual 🙂 No mention. Clearly perfectly balanced.

Edited by Hotride.2187

On 4/26/2022 at 6:42 PM, CalmTheStorm.2364 said:

https://youtu.be/tpFLHbfBSUw

What kills me is that people still say bladesworn is good.

I have a lot of respect for Teapot and his insights on the game, but it blows my mind how he literally says "bladesworn can be played at a high level" and proceeds to cast a tournament WITHOUT A SINGLE BLADESWORN. Oh, and no other forms of warrior either.

One of the commenters on Teapot's video of the MAT kindly assembled a class count throughout the tourney.  I figured I'd share it here for convenience and added perspective.  His text below:

Class frequencies in the 20 games Teapot spectated:
Guardian: 51
Necromancer: 31
Thief: 27
Revenant: 24
Engineer: 22
Ranger: 18
Elementalist: 15
Mesmer: 12
Warrior: 0

And by expac:
EoD: 120
Core: 40
HoT: 25
PoF: 15

@Cal Cohen.2358@Josh Davis.7865 warrior is not in a good place, my friends. Please help. 

This is a testament to how bad the class balance is. First, they seriously need to buff support. Only core guardian is currently being played as support, hence guardian and core over presentation.

Second, not surprised, PoF elites have been nerfed out of playability. If anything, it is not that EoD elites need a nerf, but nearly all PoF elites and HoT elites need a buff. 

And mesmer, ele and warrior (0 presentation, 🤣) need some serious buffs.

• Confused 1