Still Waiting for Sun-Blessed Warhorn.

1 hour ago, DarcShriek.5829 said:

I was hoping it would be available this year.

There's a Gemstore Requests thread pinned up top of this very Discussions forum! 🙄 Totally free to add your own requests to that thread! 😁

EDIT: Totally wrong on my part, brain failure led to confusion! 😲

Edited by Grizzly UK.1209
  • Confused 3

1 hour ago, Lysico.4906 said:

Who uses a warhorn???

In meta? Druid, Power Soulbeast, Heal Alacrity Tempest, Condi Scourge, Condi and Quickness Harbinger.... So, yeah, quite a lot of people & builds.

And that's not including all the open world builds or whatever people are running, there's going to be loads of people using a warhorn.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, DarcShriek.5829 said:

Why would it be a gemstore item?  None of the other sun-blessed weapons are.  What is the point of your post?

Apologies, my bad. You meant the missing off-hand from the Sun-Blessed weapons from the Festival of the Four Winds. So, wouldn't it be best to post about that in the Festivals sub-forum? You know, seeing as they're only available from a merchant/vendor at the Festival of the Four Winds. Though wouldn't they also need to add the missing Zephyrite Warhorn as well?

But then again, seeing as there isn't a Warhorn available in either the Zephyrite or the Sun-Blessed Zephyrite collections, it's not completely outside the realm of possibilities that they decide to add them as Gemstore items! 😲

7 hours ago, Lottie.5370 said:

In meta? Druid, Power Soulbeast, Heal Alacrity Tempest, Condi Scourge, Condi and Quickness Harbinger.... So, yeah, quite a lot of people & builds.

And that's not including all the open world builds or whatever people are running, there's going to be loads of people using a warhorn.

I find it funny noone even bothered to mention quickness warrior. Even the last Anet's attempt to make it useable it's still so bad compared to othe options most people do not even realize it is supposed to exist.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Astralporing.1957 said:

I find it funny noone even bothered to mention quickness warrior. Even the last Anet's attempt to make it useable it's still so bad compared to othe options most people do not even realize it is supposed to exist.

Using one person post to say "None mention it" is kinda dishonest here. 

And from what I understand, it's too soon, build are still been worked on for the quickness warrior or other war support build

• Confused 2

14 hours ago, Grizzly UK.1209 said:

Apologies, my bad. You meant the missing off-hand from the Sun-Blessed weapons from the Festival of the Four Winds. So, wouldn't it be best to post about that in the Festivals sub-forum? You know, seeing as they're only available from a merchant/vendor at the Festival of the Four Winds. Though wouldn't they also need to add the missing Zephyrite Warhorn as well?

But then again, seeing as there isn't a Warhorn available in either the Zephyrite or the Sun-Blessed Zephyrite collections, it's not completely outside the realm of possibilities that they decide to add them as Gemstore items! 😲

Some posts add quite a bit to the conversation.  Unfortunately, this post adds nothing.  This is the second post by the local forum police informing me that I have hurt there feelings by making a post in a different forum than they would have.  It seems a bit intolerant.

Edited by DarcShriek.5829
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, DarcShriek.5829 said:

Some posts add quite a bit to the conversation.  Unfortunately, this post adds nothing.  This is the second post by the local forum police informing me that I have hurt there feelings by making a post in a different forum than they would have.  It seems a bit intolerant.

Sorry to burst your little bubble but no, not a single feeling hurt whatsoever! Too freakin old to waste time caring about total strangers and whether they might or might not misunderstand a suggestion! Seems you don't much like suggestions, which would seem to be a bit intolerant on your part! But if you can't understand why I made the suggestion then that's on you. *shrug*

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

7 hours ago, Ashen.2907 said:

/Signed for the OP's desire here. It can be annoying (obviously not the end of the world though) to not be able to match your main hand and off hand weapons if that is what you are going for.

I support that aspect of it.  It is annoying. If you have a set, let's have a complete set.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/4/2022 at 11:44 PM, Astralporing.1957 said:

Quickness warrior is a real build? Not just a meme?