Dragon Trigger Skills* not affected by Slow.

Shao.7236

18 minutes ago, UNOwen.7132 said:

I think its unaffected by quickness too. Seems like it just has a set, unchangeable animation.

Could be, Mace 3 on Revenant I recall can be affected by slow but not quickness, I think Warrior Axe Burst too but I'm only assuming here.

• Confused 1

Imagine dt is not even a Problem when. You simply know how to dodge it right or go out off its range or use stability. I found projectile spam plus Port and blind wayyys more annoying than a unblock/blindable burst skill that get a 2,5 seconds selfroot charge. But okay maybe its only me who think like this xD

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Shao.7236 said:

Could be, Mace 3 on Revenant I recall can be affected by slow but not quickness, I think Warrior Axe Burst too but I'm only assuming here.

Eviscerate is a leap. Leaps are unaffected by quickness or slow. DS-Boost would fit that, but Force does not. It could be that they never got the animation correct with quickness/slow applied so they made it so that the skill is unaffected by them. It could also be that because one of the three is a movement skill that for simplicity in their coding they disallowed all three from being affected by quickness/slow to save time.

Is it lazy coding? Sure. Should it be changed? Sure. In the meantime dodge the explosion not the slash. Or jump over it.

54 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Or jump over it.

psssst! how dare you tell people that you can simply jump over it!

people need to believe that they are playing perfect, and should a warrior be able to beat them... Warrior needs a HEFTY nerf.🤡

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Or wasd back and forth to bug out the hit box?

psssst!!! stop it!  DT is the most ridicilous thing since sliced bread! how dare you offer ways to counter it!🤡

"just jump" pffftttt!   "use movement"  pfffft!!!!   BLASPHEMY!🤡

#Nerfbladesworns!!! so op!!! 😉

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Sahne.6950 said:

psssst!!! stop it!  DT is the most ridicilous thing since sliced bread! how dare you offer ways to counter it!🤡

"just jump" pffftttt!   "use movement"  pfffft!!!!   BLASPHEMY!🤡

#Nerfbladesworns!!! so op!!! 😉

The only nerf it needs is for Tactical Reload to only work on Bladesworn ammo skills, or even better just on skills with the explosion tag.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

The only nerf it needs is for Tactical Reload to only work on Bladesworn ammo skills, or even better just on skills with the explosion tag.

Wonderful idea to make all master traits trigger on explosion as well. That ought to remove the clunkiness of ammo spam to ensure barrier/CDs and Dmg. Just balance it in a lower barrier rate for explosions and still allow pistol to easily upkeep Fierce as Fire with stack refreshing upon re-application, as other warr specs should. 

43 minutes ago, Grand Marshal.4098 said:

Wonderful idea to make all master traits trigger on explosion as well. That ought to remove the clunkiness of ammo spam to ensure barrier/CDs and Dmg. Just balance it in a lower barrier rate for explosions and still allow pistol to easily upkeep Fierce as Fire with stack refreshing upon re-application, as other warr specs should. 

I've been saying that since the beta. They added a bunch of explosion tags to the spec, and even to a few core weapons, but then have a lazy minor trait as the only interaction.

Make TR work on explosion skills, make the Master tier of traits work on explosion skills only with out any of this last/first use of ammo count clunk. You then curb the excessive sustain, and have something that is easier to balance without it becoming overbearing.

5 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

Eviscerate is a leap. Leaps are unaffected by quickness or slow.

Holo Leap benefits from Quickness, same for Weaver leap. It's not laziness or at least not most of it. It's oversights.

I'll have it tested soon but part of me has the feeling that I've seen Mace 3 on Revenant be slowed before while Quickness has no effect.

Edited by Shao.7236

• Shao.7236 changed the title to Dragon Trigger Skills* not affected by Slow.

yea eviscerate doesn't feel like it's affected by quickness

i believe because of heavy after cast which is unaffected by quickness.

it felt like it got quicker, yet it still finishes very slow like quickness did not exist.

majority of eviscerate animation lock comes from after cast

23 hours ago, Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

"We added the explosion tag to all shouts" 

Makes sense, the Shockwave of us screaming is like a explosion.