engineers with robots is out of control

kima.3045

I really don't get how mechanist is "ruining pvp" it is possibly the easiest spec in the game to overwhelm since it doesn't get to spam invulns, it is basically just a core engineer but with a little more damage at the expense of defense and utility, it doesn't matter how much your mech deals if half the enemy team just teleports on top of you each dealing 10k damage almost instantly.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 hours ago, Stalima.5490 said:

I really don't get how mechanist is "ruining pvp" it is possibly the easiest spec in the game to overwhelm since it doesn't get to spam invulns, it is basically just a core engineer but with a little more damage at the expense of defense and utility, it doesn't matter how much your mech deals if half the enemy team just teleports on top of you each dealing 10k damage almost instantly.

You are right.

It's Explosives, Firearms, Inventions, Alchemy, Tools all too boosted that people compare normal professions to those specs and feel like they are weak.
Elite specialization illustrates how overpower a core traits nerf is needed.

• Like 1
  • Confused 3

On 11/5/2022 at 9:07 PM, Kozumi.5816 said:

It's funny how mechanist is ruining every single game mode and it's getting minor nerfs at a snails pace. Even gatcha games have faster balancing.

Fist day of pvp?

Engineer is the golden child, the chosen one, they will never get nerf.....elementalist downed state meta continues 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

Fist day of pvp?

Engineer is the golden child, the chosen one, they will never get nerf.....elementalist downed state meta continues 

on the frontpage,in the 13 most recent threads, you are complaining about Engie..... !!!13 Threads!!!

and one of them was already merged together from 4 other posts...

I would kindly ask you to elaborate, what exactly you think is overperforming.  Just saying that Engie is overpowered over and over again wont lead anywhere.

What trait synergy is overtuned? which coefficients are to high? Why do you think the sustain is overtuned? What exactly is bothering you? Why do you think it has no counterplay?

because right now... after months of posting.. we are still at the "Engie op, pls nerf" part of the discussion.

Edited by Sahne.6950
  • Thanks 1

On 11/8/2022 at 4:52 PM, Sahne.6950 said:

on the frontpage,in the 13 most recent threads, you are complaining about Engie..... !!!13 Threads!!!

I would kindly ask you to elaborate, what exactly you think is overperforming.  Just saying that Engie is overpowered over and over again wont lead anywhere.

What trait synergy is overtuned? which coefficients are to high? Why do you think the sustain is overtuned? What exactly is bothering you? Why do you think it has no counterplay?

because right now... after months of posting.. we are still at the "Engie op, pls nerf" part of the discussion.

They are not the same threads,  scrapper/holo/mech, the threads are very diverse.

In this threads, we talk about mech problem.

Mech have nonstop AOE damge , that shave meta.

No reflect No build is will be continue if engi still there, and it's unhealthy for meta.

On 11/8/2022 at 3:52 AM, Sahne.6950 said:

Why Sahne, None has stated clearly that the problem is engi's are unbeatable if an opponent does not have a build with 100% reflection up time.  If that's not a perfectly clear explanation of the problem, I don't know what is 🙂

"A build most have 100% Reflect time to counter engi." ~ None

Mechanical Genius: Combat attribute bonuses to the mech are now reduced by 50% if the engineer is more than a range of 360 away from the mech for a certain amount of time.

As a engi main , I got to say I not big fan of mechanist in pvp.

I just curious when will they stop nerf mecha and the troll stop barking?

I guess that will never happen.

Mecha works vs ppl that dont do dmg and dont focus fire. . .so low rated ppl. There is a reason the main example clip we get in this post seems to be a game bronze/silver at best. 

Above plat the mecha will get focussed first since its easier to take down than any of the top meta classes. It has no invulns and no stealth which is a must have in this burst heavy meta.  Its has a port to create distance....but all meta team fighters have more mobility to counter this. 

If it tries to sidenode it will get kitten on by good catas, vindis or even spellbreakers. 

So it has no use and no role in the current meta. 

Edited by amandavd.3574
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 11/12/2022 at 12:25 PM, freakcoco.4287 said:

Mechanical Genius: Combat attribute bonuses to the mech are now reduced by 50% if the engineer is more than a range of 360 away from the mech for a certain amount of time.

As a engi main , I got to say I not big fan of mechanist in pvp.

I just curious when will they stop nerf mecha and the troll stop barking?

I guess that will never happen.

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts"
NO MORE BAN PLS.
--------------------------------------------------------------

There has zero nerf if you pet in the right position.

I predict that gonna continued to be a dominant force in PvP.

We need a real nerf for mechanist .

2 hours ago, noneHotBuildTest.7251 said:

That is not "Prohibited posts" or "Datamined or Leaked Content" or "Duplicate Posts"
NO MORE BAN PLS.
--------------------------------------------------------------

There has zero nerf if you pet in the right position.

I predict that gonna continued to be a dominant force in PvP.

We need a real nerf for mechanist .

they nerfed mechanist a lot with this change.

The change is not even implemented on the live servers, you had no possible chance to even test the change. YET YOU ARE CRYING THAT ITS NOT ENOUGH.

at what point are you gonna stop? when engineer is dead?   Actually curious.

Edited by Sahne.6950

2 hours ago, Sahne.6950 said:

they nerfed mechanist a lot with this change.

The change is not even implemented on the live servers, you had no possible chance to even test the change. YET YOU ARE CRYING THAT ITS NOT ENOUGH.

at what point are you gonna stop? when engineer is dead?   Actually curious.

Engineer could be a rotting corpse on the ground and they would still complain that it ruins PvP with it's smell.

It's interesting because Rifle mecha mostly die horribly to having to blow all their timers in the first 5 seconds of a fight not to get teleganked by a roamer and then having nothing left after. The only time I have seen Rifle mecha do well is open maps where they get left alone, but that's not a good indicator of strength. Sure it can stomp on folks that don't know better, but they'd get 2 shot by a Vindicator anyway . . .

On 11/4/2022 at 11:03 PM, freakcoco.4287 said:

I'm the clip mech, and everytime I play/record my mech game ,  I will get some commit like mech op, IA bot OP, something like that ...  It's no joke

However when I play holo , the commit will be like "holo damage too strong ...100 to 0 CC..... too OP" , and I play scrapper the commit will be like "Stop post noob build, scrapper for noob play".

The most funny part is ele/mes clip always get positive commit or "Please link build".....🤣

The true joke.

• Like 2