OH YALL GONNA HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BOUT THESE JADE BOTS..

Artyport.2084

7 hours ago, Sporks.4395 said:

Does everyone here remember how long it took for Anet to remove the Hobo packs from engi? Enjoy your green jade mechs for a while. 😛

I dont remember people complaining about the bagpack though. If anything these backpack were part the engi identity and Anet removed them for whatever reason. Sadge

38 minutes ago, Alcatraznc.3869 said:

I dont remember people complaining about the bagpack though. If anything these backpack were part the engi identity and Anet removed them for whatever reason. Sadge

Oh, there were complaints, mostly along the lines of people saying engineer couldn't have fancy backpacks because they'd get replaced by the kit bags. Problem is that ArenaNet ignored the people who liked having engineer-appropriate back items and just deleted them rather than recycling them as backpack skins.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Alcatraznc.3869 said:

It was on the forum alot and people dubbed them "hobo sacks" people complained alot about it because they would just wreck your outfit style half the time.

• Like 1

It would be cool to have an ability similar to what Rangers have - "merging" with a pet.
"Sky Circus" is already very similar but removes the mech command skills.
I absolutely hate this huge, green tumor following me around, and watching a pile of them together during World Boss for example is a horrible experience.
Mechanist has some pretty cool skills and after playing scrapper for several years it was a fresh change but sadly the mech is the only thing I truly hate about this specialization.
Mech is the key feature of the mechanist but it's "unpolished" in a similar way to gyros after HoT release.

On 9/23/2022 at 1:21 PM, Artyport.2084 said:

The mech should just float in the sky until combat. 
the drop down into combat should be standard 

but really skins.. it needs variation 

^This^

• 1 month later...
On 9/22/2022 at 6:10 AM, Mariyuuna.6508 said:

Scale them down to 75% of their current size and make them dyeable and everyone will be happy.

They should be reduced to 33% of their current size (similar to an asura sized toon?) and they should NOT be player dyable! For the love of God we will see millions of retina burning bots running around, it will be worse.

An option could be to allow a small predefined palette of colors attached to the rename menu to customize their look. It would probably help with distinguishing your bot from the other players'.

Edited by gousgou.5438
  • Confused 2