OH YALL GONNA HAVE TO DO SOMETHING BOUT THESE JADE BOTS..

Artyport.2084

I AM SO TIRED OF LOOKING AT THEM..

UGH THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.. 

THE SOUND.. UGH IT GET ON MY NERVES..

THE COLOR.. OMG .. ITS GET ON NERVES..

please for the love of god.. skins.. we need skins.. 

Also you had every opportunity to make the engineer climb into the golem like every golemancer in the game and have autonomy over the robot 

but you chose instead to make it JADE tech and have a robot run next to you that does 90 percent of your damage..

and honestly whats even the roleplay of a class..

you are a hero that can control a remote control robot.. that seems.. idk. LAME

Jumping into a mech suit would have been cooler..

AND WE WOULDNT HAVE TO SEE THEM ALL THE TIME!! 

OMG I'M SO TIRED!!!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 9
  • Sad 5

The simplest solution would be to add a "hide allied minions / pet" option and make it being applied the default. Alternatively, but better in addition, having some skin / dye options for the mech would also help a lot.

The visual clutter the mech brings to the table has been one of the main criticisms in regards to it ever since they announced the e-spec which is why it's almost baffling that they never bothered to adress it.

Edited by Tails.9372
  • Like 13

At first i was like, tf is wrong with jade bots? You barely see them, and there's a cat skin if you're that bothered by the default...

But then i was like, oh, jade MECHS, yeah...

In which case - i fully agree. Make skins for them, make them dyable or freaking nerf Mechanist already, it's too strong.

I see mechanists in WvW kill people with autoattacks, like, come on Anet, stop nerfing scrapper and mesmer Null Field, do something about the mechs. They're everywhere and an eyesore.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Yeah jade mech as well as even virtuoso blades need the ability to either be dyeable or have different options to choose from. Those things just totally wreck cosmetic looks. I don't want my engineer to be jade green all the time nor do I want my virtuoso to have pink all over them. Having a garish looking mech zoom around you all the time is really putting me off from playing my mechanist right now.

• Like 4
  • Confused 2

1 hour ago, Tails.9372 said:

The simplest solution would be to add a "hide allied minions / pet" option and make it being applied the default. Alternatively, but better in addition, having some skin / dye options for the mech would also help a lot.

The visual clutter the mech brings to the table has been one of the main criticisms in regards to it ever since they announced the e-spec which is why it's almost baffling that they never bothered to adress it.

The problem with the former is things like the ranger search and rescue, or knowing if a jade mech is still attacking or isn't doing anything.

But, with some customization it could be reduced.

12 hours ago, Artyport.2084 said:

Also you had every opportunity to make the engineer climb into the golem like every golemancer in the game and have autonomy over the robot 

but you chose instead to make it JADE tech and have a robot run next to you that does 90 percent of your damage..

OMG I'M SO TIRED!!!

I can only guess you mean the mech bots (big gold and green monstrosity). If so I agree. If you mean the little jade bots I never actually see them unless its doing a revive.

Edited by Moradorin.6217

21 hours ago, Artyport.2084 said:

OMG I'M SO TIRED!!!

Okay, you are obviously talking about the Jade Mechs, not the Jade Bots.

I share your opinion on the visual and audio annoyance. 😉 And your call for good looking Jade Mech skins. 👍

Edited by Ashantara.8731
  • Like 1