ITS TIME FOR A 2ND LEGENDARY RING OBTAINABLE VIA PVP OR WVW

1 hour ago, Khisanth.2948 said:

The trick is that any price above 0 is absurd and overpriced. 😉

Nah, a price of 0 is still absurd if it still requires effort.

If all you had to do was walk to a vendor in some map, I'm still sure there would be complaints. xD

Although realistically speaking cost is almost never an issue because you will get materials faster than the time gates. You would only worry about it if you were making something else too. But what? Another legendary?

Of course worrying about legnedary jewlery is strange as ascended jewellery has no end to sources, unlike armor.

Edited by ArchonWing.9480
  • Confused 1

• 7 months later...
On 10/5/2022 at 4:15 AM, suedetooth.3150 said:

I believe it is now time for a 2nd legendary ring obtainable via PvP or WvW for non-raiders.

I think they should add 1 pvp ring, 1 pvp accessory and 1 wvw accessory. 

Note: I already crafted all legendary trinkets. I would also craft above mentioned trinkets if they have nice animation. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

• 5 weeks later...

I would love another PVE legendary ring addition I dislike PVP/WVW greatly it is literal torture for me to play those modes I do not enjoy them, forcing me to play modes I do not enjoy at all is a great way to make me shut down the game special in farming all the WVW currencies and 5 Gifts of Battle Conflux needs .... getting 1 gift of battle  for a weapon is already something i barely can stand. Not everyone enjoys the same modes, forcing people to play them is not a good strategy in my eyes

• Confused 4
  • Sad 1

• 11 months later...

Just thought about this - cause someone mentiond a lower population in PvP (where I thought of the vault and more regular PvE weekly events as a reason): The choice of game modes for the trinkets is a bit weird.

We have the amulet in PvP - which nobody really needs. Well maybe the people that do not want to buy all the old Living World seasons. But unless you are a PvP-only player you might still want to enjoy the old story in PvE and getting the amulet from there while you are at it.

The accessories from the seasons - as selling point. Okay. (Would be interesting to add options to PvP/WvW but I do not really need that atm.) The ring - when I do not play raids - seems interesting for me ... in other game modes.

But I also find WvW to be more grindy (I'd prefer to save the tickets there for other stuff ... maybe the infusion). The WvW ring does not seem to be unique. (And they probably would not change this back to  unique.) Maybe I'd go for one at max in WvW though - since the currency is too grindy. In PvP I have a ton of currency though. (Planned to do legendary armor from ther originally but now there is a PvE set as well ... might mix the game modes there or just go full PvP for the achievements + titles.)

I'd definitely like a PvP ring - even if it was "unique" (only 1 forcing you to get the other one from one of the other modes) ... where the unique setting could also be combined with achievements similar to the back item ones. To get people that already grinded a ton of currency to still play (to do the achievements). Just having the amulet ... seems to underwhelming. Considering that the PvP is in need of a push. (Though we finally get a new game mode and map to be worked on after all the time they only cared about PvE and a bit WvW - and nothing at all for PvP.)