Wishlist: Unique Animation for Double Conflux ^~^

eXruina.4956

34 minutes ago, Dayra.7405 said:

Just be happy that you are now allowed to wear to former unique items.

i am happy πŸ™‚ and i'd be happier if there was a unique animation when there are 2 equipped. 😁or maybe even a different animation depending which slot its used in. πŸ€”

• Like 7
  • Confused 1

agree
got my conflux last month, was planning to get a second one hoping it would show up in the position of Transcendence, but rather disappointed after finding video of someone with 2 of them and they just stack.

my suggestion would be if you have a 2nd Conflux, it will show up in the position of Transcendence, and if you have 2x Conflux + Trancendence, Transcendence would show up at the position of where Coalescence would be, thus making it a triangle shape and make the visual looks more balanced.

• Thanks 3

I believe the ball shines a bit brighter if you have 2 of them...

But yeah, something more fun (or symmetrical, since if you don't have the PvP ball, it's out of balance lol) would be nice.

Not what i'd consider a priority, i like the ball, but sure, why not. Everything that gets WvW or WvW related things more attention, i'm all for (except bad balance. :D).

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Dayra.7405 said:

Β 

Edit: Really, you want a reward for being to lazy to craft the 2 different rings?

Hmm I don't necessarily think it's an issue of laziness, maybe for some but you can't tarnish the whole player base with that same mantra.Β 

I've worked my socks off in the game modes I enjoy to acquire all my Legendaries, I love WvW thus Conflux, Warbringer are a piece of cake for me, I just naturally accrue the currency overtime playing a game mode I enjoy.Β Β 

I'm kinda the minority ikr, as I love the effect of the Legendary Trinkets sets (it's the balls you know!), whereas I think 99% of playerbase disable them.  Still I don't have Coalescence 😒...... 

...... which is a thorn in my side but I totally hate and deteste Raids: I find them absolute utter garbage boredom, just learn mechanics of Raid Boss, spam your rotation like a bot, takes too long to collectively find a group or wait for players to join, and then oh you got that 1 dude that starts the Raid then says sorry I g2g and logs or another dude that DCs constantly or a TOXIC Com that barks at everyone like a Dog. I've zero patience for this kitten, so not going to put myself through a game-mode that I definitely wouldn't be lazy to play IF ONLY I actually enjoyed it.

Ergo it's not about laziness.Β 

Edited by Gregg.3970
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, Dayra.7405 said:

Just be happy that you are now allowed to wear two former unique items.

Edit: Really, you want a reward for being to lazy to craft the 2 different rings?

Someone who chose to craft two Legendary rings of the same types, instead of 2 different types is too lazy....Hmmm.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, eXruina.4956 said:

*Shrugs. I say with confidence I worked very hard and earned everything I have in the game. ^~^

Β 

As for the request, its not unreasonable, and others who've went the route of crafting 2x Conflux would benefit from it. πŸ€”

Yes but you also would have known before crafting that it did not give unique look if you had bothered to look for that information.

Would knowing this have made you raid for that ring instead?

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

52 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yes but you also would have known before crafting that it did not give unique look if you had bothered to look for that information.

Would knowing this have made you raid for that ring instead?

i know everything that came with the decision, its not a problem. πŸ™ƒ

Β 

i am not demanding it. i am merely suggesting it, it would be nice, and it benefits not just me. read the title it says wishlist.Β 

Β 

whats wrong with you people? 😢 one comes at me saying i'm lazy out of nowhere, which makes 0 sense fyi, and now you with your assumptions. whats your damage? πŸ€”

Β 

does it take any less effort crafting a 2nd Conflux than it does with the first? it didn't magically unlock in my legendary armory for free. πŸ™ƒ

Β 

also by design its not unique and up to 2 is craftable and usable. πŸ€”

Β 

if by design i could only use and craft 1 conflux, then i'd have no choice but to craft coalescence, or whatever other unique legendary rings available. πŸ€”

Β 

its not even a bad thing if they did decide to add to the cosmetics. it affects nobody negatively. seriously whats wrong with you people? 🀣

Edited by eXruina.4956
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

Exactly

So, it'll be fair to say if you have less legendary items types than me, you're lazy?

1 hour ago, eXruina.4956 said:

whats wrong with you people? 😢 one comes at me saying i'm lazy out of nowhere, which makes 0 sense fyi, and now you with your assumptions. whats your damage? πŸ€”

It'sΒ  just pure ego talking.Β  I'm better than you are because I have better items or I do harder contents in a game.

• Like 3

On 10/19/2022 at 12:52 PM, Dayra.7405 said:

The issue is: BEFORE the legendary armory, Conflux has actually been 2 different rings. the slumbering conflux, and the normal conflux. Both had different animations and could be worn at the same time, as the legendary slumbering conflux worked as a precursor to conflux, despite being legendary quality.

HOWEVER: after the legendary armory-update, the recipe for the slumbering version got replaced by the normal "awakened" version and the slumbering conflux is no longer obtainable (people who still have the slumbering version simply didnΒ΄t add their slumbering conflux into the armory). Also, those who still have the slumbering conflux, and decide to add it into the legendary armory will "lose" their slumbering version as it gets replaced by the "awakened" version.

It has nothing to do with "being too lazy to craft 2 different rings"

• Thanks 1

On 10/19/2022 at 6:52 AM, Dayra.7405 said:

Β 

Bad logic is bad.Β  Can say this about any legendary--you really want Aurene weapons to have multiple skin options when you are too lazy to craft a Gen 2?

Anyway, I would like it if you could get the 'planetarium' effect off two confluxes, or something similar.Β Β 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2022 at 6:48 AM, eXruina.4956 said:

It would be nice to get a unique animation for when you have 2x Conflux equipped. ^~^

Β 

Can you turn off the visuals on that one. The new feature on the Leggo amulet and being able to turn off the effects is a big plus. If you can't on Conflux then I hope if they do change the visuals they also add in the extra perk of being able to hide it at the same time.

• Thanks 1